PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2008, 01:17 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Exclamation Re: Touch Pro Finally Released Through Telesales

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecks View Post
Hope you are right, it would be cool to get my gadget to play over the weekend. I'm not holding my breath...much. UPS sucks in hawaii and overnight shipping is really like 2day shipping here on the islands.
That's what my evp rep told me a min ago. It will ship out today and I'll have it tomorrow since I opt'ed for next day shipping so I'm hopeing to! My blue ant V1 is set to come today but no lata than tomorrow and if I get the touch pro it will make for a GREAT wkend and I have a trip out of town anyway so be nice to have my new phone with me guess I'll find out tomorrow

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 10-30-2008, 01:17 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

txsrooster is just getting started
Re: Touch Pro Finally Released Through Telesales

Quote:
Originally Posted by shark1987 View Post
i'm emailing eCare now to see if they'll order me mine and the return kit. hopefully, I just got off the phone and they told me that it was available but they couldn't give it to me for free, even though eCare said they had put a note on my account.
So i guess I'll be waiting for my email. They're usually pretty quick.
Shark you get an email back from ECare yet...I sent them one this morning and haven't even received the "your email has been received" auto reply yet after 3 hours. Strange most time I receive it with in mins.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

xunknownx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxunknownx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxunknownx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxunknownx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxunknownx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to xunknownx

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
wait so im confused.

i'm a sero member.
i want to order through telesales.
but i signed up in january 2008 for sero. therefore i'm not qualify for the $150 upgrade.
what price do i pay? would i get MIR? can i extend my contract for 2 mroe yrs and get the promotional pricing for 400-100 MIR?
if you wait till january, all your gonna get is $75 off. no MIR. if you want it now, just pay the additional $75
Old 10-30-2008, 01:22 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasaint View Post
I renewed my contract got it for 299
did you have sero?
Old 10-30-2008, 01:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker

bullet2300 is keeping up the good workbullet2300 is keeping up the good work

I ordered mine through telesales and the lady said although they do ship overnight, they have to state that it may take 3-5 business days to get it.

Hoping it arrives tomorrow though!
Old 10-30-2008, 01:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

jaggrey is keeping up the good workjaggrey is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to jaggrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by txsrooster View Post
Shark you get an email back from ECare yet...I sent them one this morning and haven't even received the "your email has been received" auto reply yet after 3 hours. Strange most time I receive it with in mins.
I got an email back. They said it was a rumor and that it's not launching til the 2nd. I'm wondering if I should debate it or just wait til Sunday.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:32 PM
N00b

txsrooster is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggrey View Post
I got an email back. They said it was a rumor and that it's not launching til the 2nd.
Thanks..I guess I am waiting for that same email...
Old 10-30-2008, 01:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Verizon

shark1987 is keeping up the good workshark1987 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by txsrooster View Post
I've got that same problem. I thought it was strange to. BUt in the email I sent them I mentioned that I had talked to Telesales and that they told me it was available so maybe I'll get my order in. I dunno.

But yea, I usually get the "your email has been received" auto reply real quick as well and it's been two hours and I've got nothing. So i dunno.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro, Palm Pre

aceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shark1987 View Post
I've got that same problem. I thought it was strange to. BUt in the email I sent them I mentioned that I had talked to Telesales and that they told me it was available so maybe I'll get my order in. I dunno.

But yea, I usually get the "your email has been received" auto reply real quick as well and it's been two hours and I've got nothing. So i dunno.
After the crap I went through ordering mine, I am not suprised. The email system over there is probably seeing the emails as an outside attack on the system with so many complaints rolling in! lol.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Systom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSystom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSystom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSystom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Systom

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecks View Post
Hope you are right, it would be cool to get my gadget to play over the weekend. I'm not holding my breath...much. UPS sucks in hawaii and overnight shipping is really like 2day shipping here on the islands.
I hear that, I'm also out in Hawaii, but I've never had much trouble with UPS, they're usually on time--not sure if it depends where you're at in what city and what island exactly, probably plays a factor. Although it has been known to be one day late give or take due to yeah, being out here in the islands. I tell you what though, it's better than waiting for it to ship to our stores out here--I been calling these guys up and they still don't have a release date, one of them told me they're expecting it mid november cuz of hawaii shipping, madness.

Good to hear I'm not the only one from Hawaii ordering though, I thought I was going to be the only one!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro