PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   SensorLock permanently locked my TP, need help! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42198)

fadywwf316 10-29-2008 11:39 PM

SensorLock permanently locked my TP, need help!

Hi all,
I was using my new Sprint TP and I installed SensorLock. I went into the options and I tried recording a gesture which ended up going real bad. As soon as I saved the settings, the phone got locked and it keeps vibrating unless I turn it on it's side or upside down. I can't get into the phone...I had the default unlock motion which I've tried to no avail. Is there any way to plug my phone into the computer and remove this program? If not, what can I do? Do I have to hard reset and erase everything I've set up? I've already tried a soft reset, so I'll do a hard reset if that's what it takes. How can I do that, anyone know the hard reset method for Sprint TP? I would much rather prefer another solution...is there an emergency unlock method? I can't even unlock by pressing anything on the screen. Please help, thanks!

chedda_chez 10-29-2008 11:45 PM

Re: SensorLock permanently locked my TP, need help!

that sucks but it seems like your going to have to hard reset. good luck bro.

-Chez

B18DelSolT 10-29-2008 11:54 PM

there are apps witch basically makes your phone display on your pc instead of the screen, when i get out of work in 8 hrs ill see if i can find it if no one has posted back

imneveral0ne 10-30-2008 12:06 AM

mymobiler

Baffles 10-30-2008 12:48 AM

Those apps won't do any good even if they are already on the device, as far as I know.

But there is no way to install them anyhow if the device is locked, because it will be locked so you can't click install when it pops up.

TurboFool 10-30-2008 12:57 AM

If you read the comments on freewarepocketpc.com about it a bunch of people said that plugging the phone in and connecting to ActiveSync seemed to unlock it for them so they could uninstall it. Might want to try that.

fadywwf316 10-30-2008 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurboFool (Post 484550)
If you read the comments on freewarepocketpc.com about it a bunch of people said that plugging the phone in and connecting to ActiveSync seemed to unlock it for them so they could uninstall it. Might want to try that.

That did it, thanks! Sure saved me doing the hard reset which I was ready to do this morning since I had to go to work and take the phone with me (and be able to use it haha). Thanks again TurboFool!

big3etr 10-30-2008 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurboFool (Post 484550)

That's what worked for me.

TurboFool 10-30-2008 12:30 PM

Glad that helped. I installed it (and loved it) before reading all the comments, then luckily read them before soft-resetting, so I was able to uninstall and save my butt. Can't wait for a fixed version of it, though. Very cool concept.