PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   sliding sound cab...tierman's doens't work! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42187)

Ticklemepinks 10-29-2008 10:33 PM

sliding sound cab...tierman's doens't work!

so I used tierman sliding sound but it doesn't work, I'm really me my Juicy corture sliding sound but everytime I use this, it errors out... is anyone else tried it and gotten this error???

TreyBeno 10-29-2008 10:52 PM

Re: sliding sound cab...tierman's doens't work!

Ive been using it on my Pro flawlessly. There has a been known issue of the Pro not being able to use file from ur memory card if it was put on it from a previous device. Also make sure that u hav the right type of file. One more thing, try pressing the start slidesound option off and then back on and check the option to run on start up

johnnymac 10-29-2008 11:23 PM

What are you using to get the sliding sounds to work??

TreyBeno 10-29-2008 11:27 PM

Tiermann SlideSound. Look it up in the software forums

Jspecrx7 10-30-2008 12:19 AM

Nice..... I had to uncheck the run program box for it to work on my TP. You might want to try that hotboy8628

johnnymac 10-30-2008 12:40 AM

Thanks, it works for me on my new TP!!! Super Mario Bros sounds (.wav files) Awesome! lol!=D>

Ticklemepinks 10-30-2008 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jspecrx7 (Post 484488)
Nice..... I had to uncheck the run program box for it to work on my TP. You might want to try that hotboy8628

yep that did it hun

phistyle 10-30-2008 08:23 PM

works great here...iono if im going to keep the sounds on for long though...gets kind of annoying after awhile lol..

JimSmith94 10-30-2008 10:01 PM

I've used CMYLXGOs.MEGA.Sliding.Sound.Pack.cab on my Mogul. When I install it on my TouchPro, Tiermann SlideSound can't find the files, nor can I with a search of the whole device. Has anyone gotten this to work on their TouchPro? If so, what are you using for sounds and where did you get them?

phistyle 10-30-2008 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimSmith94 (Post 486683)
I've used CMYLXGOs.MEGA.Sliding.Sound.Pack.cab on my Mogul. When I install it on my TouchPro, Tiermann SlideSound can't find the files, nor can I with a search of the whole device. Has anyone gotten this to work on their TouchPro? If so, what are you using for sounds and where did you get them?

just make a small wav file...I just converted part of a mp3 song and put it directly on my storage card..