PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2008, 03:10 PM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: BB, upgrade eligibility question

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
are we really? is that it? if so I thought I loved my sero plan before, but if we get full upgrades every 1 year, now i swear i'll never leave sprint, never ever
Yeah, that's what the dude at the Sprint store told me. The key is to keep the SERO plan by re-upping it every year for two more years and getting a new phone. lol
Old 10-29-2008, 03:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

CMoney0619 is a n00b

im taking mine back to the best buy store wit a coupon printed from the internet...are they going to ask for a sku number or something if so if any of you have one that i may use i'd appreciate it
Old 10-29-2008, 03:41 PM
Noob
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Baffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
are we really? is that it? if so I thought I loved my sero plan before, but if we get full upgrades every 1 year, now i swear i'll never leave sprint, never ever
NO we aren't. I have 3 SERO accounts, all started at the same time, same master account, etc. The only account to receive full upgrade after one year instead of two was the one with the PPC on it. Someone here said I got $150 automatically because I exchanged my mogul 3 times under TEP. Either way, I didn't question it, and that is how I got the 240+tax deal (ended up being $99 after the activation fees/tax and the extra credits sprint gave me).

baf.cc | GPS Toggler | Touch Pro Essentials | Got MSL?
Donations are accepted and greatly appreciated.
Old 10-29-2008, 03:48 PM
The GrooGrux King
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMoney0619 View Post
im taking mine back to the best buy store wit a coupon printed from the internet...are they going to ask for a sku number or something if so if any of you have one that i may use i'd appreciate it
No, they'll give you the cash back. The coupon doesn't have any SKU or identifiable information of who you are.

When printed from my Rewards account, it printed the frame that had the coupon and not the headers or the side menus.
Old 10-29-2008, 04:27 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexrud View Post
I bought my Mogul on 7/3/2007 directly from Sprint (from Telesales), and agreed to a two year agreement at that time. After seeing that some folks here were being told by Sprint and BB folks that they were eligible to upgrade their phone and get the upgrade rebates before they were supposed to, I checked my account. According to Sprint's website I have been eligible for the 2 year $150 upgrade credit since 7/2007! Needless to say there was some kind of error in the system, not just for me but also for a bunch of other people . Thanks to that error I got a new Touch Pro for $239.99 - 8 months before my two year contract expires
please tell me how you did it cause im supposed to have my upgrade already but with the same screw up as yours back in july of 07 im not eligable till 1/1/2009(premium customer) i went to best buy today and was told no couldnt honor customer service notes on the account. also which best buy did you go to...i went to the galleria

Old 10-29-2008, 04:30 PM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffles View Post
NO we aren't. I have 3 SERO accounts, all started at the same time, same master account, etc. The only account to receive full upgrade after one year instead of two was the one with the PPC on it. Someone here said I got $150 automatically because I exchanged my mogul 3 times under TEP. Either way, I didn't question it, and that is how I got the 240+tax deal (ended up being $99 after the activation fees/tax and the extra credits sprint gave me).
Then please let me know what our upgrade eligibility is. I got a full upgrade in less than 18 months, and the guy at the Sprint store told me a year for SERO. I sure as hell know it isn't 2 years.
Old 10-29-2008, 04:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I'm on SERO, and I was also eligible for the full upgrade discount after only one year. I wasn't sure if it was an error or what, but I didn't question it. I wasn't even planning on getting the Pro right away, but $240 for a brand new phone after only one year was too good a deal to pass up. If SERO was the reason I was eligible after one year, that is just another reason to love this plan. SERO rocks!!!!
Old 10-29-2008, 04:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

johnnymac is just getting started

I signed up for Sprint Service on Jan. 2008. I purchased the Touch Pro from BB on Monday and I got the 299 deal minus 20%-with coupon. The store rep said that according to BB's info, I wasn't eligable for the discount, but Sprints Site said that I was with an additonal 2 year contract.
Old 10-29-2008, 05:13 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

sprint's system has me owning a samsung a920 that i bought from best but back in '06.i bought a treo 700wx off ebay in 1/07.it kept breaking down and i emailed sprint because i had TEP.they sent me a brand new touch 1/08 but the system said because of the a920,my account was never re-upped.so i've been out of contract since 3/08.i would call sprint and bargain as they will do everything they can to please their customers.
Old 10-29-2008, 05:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

Lytheum is a n00b

i got the touch the day it came out last year...but for whatever reason sprint never updated it from my old phone. i checked the rebate site and it showed i was able to get the $150 since 8/1/08 so i wasnt gonna complain.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro