PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2009, 09:09 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

d-kahn is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rhodium Phone Canvas for VGA devices!!

All of those who are running Rhodium on your Touch Pro, we finally have a compatible phone canvas. It is from the Tachi. I have been using it all day and it works great. You can now use the phone button on the contacts page. The cab can be found here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=499076
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 06-04-2009, 09:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

dahlem is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardahlem is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardahlem is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Rhodium Phone Canvas for VGA devices!!

Thanks for the post but search first, way late on this one . . .
Old 06-04-2009, 10:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2/Android
Carrier: sprint

darnelhouston is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahlem View Post
Thanks for the post but search first, way late on this one . . .
actually i've been a lil' late on my updates. this post was very helpful.
Thanks

What's the least number of chairs you would need around a table to sit four fathers, two grandfathers, and four sons?
Old 06-05-2009, 12:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint - SimplyEverything

tgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to tgmuhammad Send a message via AIM to tgmuhammad Send a message via MSN to tgmuhammad Send a message via Yahoo to tgmuhammad

[quote=d-kahn;955618]All of those who are running Rhodium on your Touch Pro, we finally have a compatible phone canvas. It is from the Tachi. I have been using it all day and it works great. You can now use the phone button on the contacts page. The cab can be found here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...076[/quote]

I'm currently using a Touch Pro as well, but I have been unable to install this on my device. Can you walk me through the steps you took?
"If I've shared info that was helpful 2 U, it's always nice 2 get a Thank You!"
Old 06-05-2009, 12:03 PM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-kahn View Post
All of those who are running Rhodium on your Touch Pro, we finally have a compatible phone canvas. It is from the Tachi. I have been using it all day and it works great. You can now use the phone button on the contacts page. The cab can be found here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=499076
it's actually the tachi canvas
Old 06-05-2009, 12:50 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

somebody fill me in. I've always been able to use the contacts page using the standard xboxmod V1d cab?
Old 06-05-2009, 01:28 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
somebody fill me in. I've always been able to use the contacts page using the standard xboxmod V1d cab?
the Topaz phone canvas was needed to make Manila work with no fixes for the world clock, calling from contacts ect, if you have one thats working thats with all the temp fixes for it to be functional for the time being.
They are trying to determine what exactly what is World clock, cause it fixes the time but the zone keep change back to Sasc.

Last edited by Nygel; 06-05-2009 at 01:43 PM.
Old 06-05-2009, 01:38 PM
Android Convert

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

k, i figured the world clock(but i read that it still reverts back to a saske??sp? but time stays same).
Old 06-07-2009, 05:48 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro (VZW)
Carrier: Verizon

Asphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAsphyx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
The issue as I remember it was all phone buttons would dial the same number, so if you had a mobile and home number for a contact it would always dial the mobile...Most people wouldn't notice it unless they have both mobile and home numbers for a contact and were trying to contact the home number...

There is supposed to be a fix for the clock in the Tachi Canvas thread...
But Dharvey just made a post tonite about another canvas it would appear to be topaz or maybe rhodium (I have never seen either) that someone else has a screenshot of it running on his TPro....

So there may be yet another release this weekend.
Old 06-07-2009, 08:01 AM
Android Convert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asphyx View Post
The issue as I remember it was all phone buttons would dial the same number, so if you had a mobile and home number for a contact it would always dial the mobile...Most people wouldn't notice it unless they have both mobile and home numbers for a contact and were trying to contact the home number...

There is supposed to be a fix for the clock in the Tachi Canvas thread...
But Dharvey just made a post tonite about another canvas it would appear to be topaz or maybe rhodium (I have never seen either) that someone else has a screenshot of it running on his TPro....

So there may be yet another release this weekend.
There was a people tab fix as well. But oh well, the new dialer plays nice with 6.5

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro