PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2009, 11:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: telus

Hanibalca is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy ActiveSync problem?!?!?!

For some reason I cant st up my device in mobile device center. Every time I get this

I am whit stoke rom (telus). Any ideas?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-27-2009, 11:10 PM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH
Re: ActiveSync problem?!?!?!

are you going to use it to sync contacts and other outlook stuff or just for Flashing?

cuz i just use it for flashing and i never have set it up.
Old 04-27-2009, 11:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note II
Carrier: Verizon

Geekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to Geekcop

Two things to try: deleting the current partnership and creating a new one or uninstalling AS from your PC and reinstalling, making sure to d/l the most current version from MS. If you go this route, make sure your device is connected when you run the AS install app

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-28-2009, 04:27 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

Strange issues I'm having my phone would not connect to any of my laptops or even the PC, but when I put it in bootloader is wants to connect, what you think might be the issue or issues
Old 04-28-2009, 05:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

pbarkey is just getting started

If you have one active, you might want to turn off your firewall. I had to do just that, which made me do some research to allow WMDC to work.
Old 04-28-2009, 09:29 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

im having a similar issue, but when i connect my TP, it kills my internet connection...its attempting to use as a modem for some reason..

Help Me Help You
Old 04-28-2009, 10:16 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

tried the firewall, reinstalling etc, nothing works but if I put the phone in bootloader it tries too sync as normal, but a fter a flash in bootloader when its complete the phone goes back in bootloader if its still connected that is the first time I've ever seen anything like this.. It all started when I took my screen saver off and then my screen quit responding and I took it to the store and the tech put this nasty screen to replace mine like a dog been chewing on it. So I might have to break down and make a claim
another $100.00 amn this sucks.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:15 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

try flashing to a stock rom, then back to your custom rom (if your running one)...also, dont forget to clear storage, or hard reset after your flashing....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-29-2009, 05:33 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

make sure advanced functionality is disabled in start - settings - connections - usb to pc
Old 04-29-2009, 05:33 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: telus
Threadstarter

Hanibalca is a n00b

Nothing is working for now when i find a solution i will posted in here.

Thanks for repling .

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro