PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-pro/)
-   -   Diamond to Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-pro/41964-diamond-pro.html)

gsvnet 10-28-2008 06:27 AM

Diamond to Pro
 
I activated my Diamond on 9/22. I'm happy with the Diamond overall, and wasn't planning to switch to the Pro when I got my Diamond, but lately I have been missing the keyboard on my Mogul. After trying several times to convince eCare to give me an extension on the 30 day return, they refused repeatedly. Is there nothing I can do to trade for a Pro, or does someone have some kind of suggestion?

themuffinman 10-28-2008 10:25 AM

Re: Diamond to Pro
 
Just sell the diamond out right and buy a pro if its that important to you. I mean pro's are getting $600 on ebay, so maybe you could get $400 to $500 for your diamond on ebay or craigslist and just pay the difference.

gsvnet 10-28-2008 03:30 PM

Re: Diamond to Pro
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by themuffinman (Post 480992)
Just sell the diamond out right and buy a pro if its that important to you. I mean pro's are getting $600 on ebay, so maybe you could get $400 to $500 for your diamond on ebay or craigslist and just pay the difference.

That isn't a bad idea, but I'd love to be able to just go through Sprint. Nobody has any 'tricks' or 'tips' for how to approach eCare or even CS over the phone?

clockcycle 10-28-2008 03:33 PM

Re: Diamond to Pro
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gsvnet (Post 480771)
I activated my Diamond on 9/22. I'm happy with the Diamond overall, and wasn't planning to switch to the Pro when I got my Diamond, but lately I have been missing the keyboard on my Mogul. After trying several times to convince eCare to give me an extension on the 30 day return, they refused repeatedly. Is there nothing I can do to trade for a Pro, or does someone have some kind of suggestion?

Return it get a refund, buy another with another 30 day :) return it get money back and buy pro.

-CC

d94 10-28-2008 03:35 PM

Re: Diamond to Pro
 
idk what to tell you
i just called and got them to do it

gsvnet 10-28-2008 03:41 PM

Re: Diamond to Pro
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by clockcycle (Post 481024)
Return it get a refund, buy another with another 30 day :) return it get money back and buy pro.

-CC

That would be great if I was within 30 days - but I assume since I'm now out of 30 days I can no longer get a refund?

Quote:

Originally Posted by d94 (Post 481029)
idk what to tell you
i just called and got them to do it

I assume you were out of 30 days...you didn't have any trouble convincing them at all?

I haven't tried calling them yet, so I guess I'll have to do that.

divxrippimp 10-28-2008 03:47 PM

Re: Diamond to Pro
 
this happened with the mogul and the touch, they released the pro 30 days after the diamond on purpose. My dude that works at sprint even said that they are NOT going to push the 30 days anymore and are not going to have the whole mogul for a touch thing happen again... So some may be able to get a return just because some employees dont know, and some dont care and will do it anyways, but overall i think you will have a hard time after the 30 days...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0