PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2008, 01:31 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

biggz713 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Need help with TF3D

Can anyone tell me step by step instructions on how to change the today screen for the HTC Touch Pro? I seen the Post Your Today Screen but I didnt see any instructions.

All help is appreciated.
Old 12-27-2008, 01:33 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Need help with TF3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggz713 View Post
Can anyone tell me step by step instructions on how to change the today screen for the HTC Touch Pro? I seen the Post Your Today Screen but I didnt see any instructions.

All help is appreciated.
In TF3D, slide your finger all the way to the right until you get to the Settings tab. There, you will see an option for 'Wallpaper'

Select that, and you can choose what image you want.
Old 12-27-2008, 01:43 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

biggz713 is a n00b

How do you add custom themes?
Old 12-27-2008, 01:45 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggz713 View Post
How do you add custom themes?
Custom themes for TF3D or WM?

Here's a thread with an incredibly large amount of TF3D modifications: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=436867
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-27-2008, 01:47 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

lol, this is gonna be a long one. dl net3.5 from saumauns sig. then get diamond config. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=405749 after installing config, find it in file explorer and open the folder, delete the opera tweak file. then find some themes, dl to sd card in a folder you name themes.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 12-27-2008 at 01:53 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-27-2008, 01:49 AM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=44689

just read that.... you can't expect everybody to inform YOU.. thousands of people have asked the same questions as yours... just do a search, read something, inform yourself. take responsibility for your own knowledge. whats wrong with people these days...
Old 12-27-2008, 03:08 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

biggz713 is a n00b

Thanks all for the help.
Old 12-27-2008, 04:18 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Treo Pro
Carrier: Verizon/Alltel

bfranker is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ou2mame View Post
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=44689

just read that.... you can't expect everybody to inform YOU.. thousands of people have asked the same questions as yours... just do a search, read something, inform yourself. take responsibility for your own knowledge. whats wrong with people these days...
You really don't need to be so harsh IMO. Don't forget, for a person new to this phone or Windows Mobile, the amount of information can be overwhelming. There are nearly 70,000 posts here about just this phone. What some might view as "simple searches" often times don't reveal the "simple answers" even after reading for hours. Answers that many of you are familiar with can be buried deep within several hundred post threads.

Anyway, while I'm a new guy here too, I do frequent other boards for other topics and even have over 16,000 posts at one popular board where I moderate and all but a handful of those are answering questions for people less familiar with the subject than myself. I guess my comment would be that I always found it more beneficial to the community and new members to give them the benefit of the doubt and help them rather than demean them with comments like "whats wrong with people these days" as that does no good for anybody and only leads to less involvement by the less experienced... FWIW.
Old 12-27-2008, 06:59 AM
AWESOME VIP Member!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - SIM & HSPL unlocked
Carrier: Verizon

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfranker View Post
You really don't need to be so harsh IMO. Don't forget, for a person new to this phone or Windows Mobile, the amount of information can be overwhelming. There are nearly 70,000 posts here about just this phone. What some might view as "simple searches" often times don't reveal the "simple answers" even after reading for hours. Answers that many of you are familiar with can be buried deep within several hundred post threads.

Anyway, while I'm a new guy here too, I do frequent other boards for other topics and even have over 16,000 posts at one popular board where I moderate and all but a handful of those are answering questions for people less familiar with the subject than myself. I guess my comment would be that I always found it more beneficial to the community and new members to give them the benefit of the doubt and help them rather than demean them with comments like "whats wrong with people these days" as that does no good for anybody and only leads to less involvement by the less experienced... FWIW.
Agreed. I've been on the forum for almost 2 years, and barely have over 200 posts (compared to some people with several thousand). I've gone through the HTC Apache (6700), HTC Titan (6800), and now the HTC Touch Pro (6850) - each one of them fully upgraded (ROM, radio, theme, etc...). After all this reading and research, I'm still asking a lot of questions myself! There is just soo much info and questions on these phones. But wherever I can, I'll try to answer a question or help a fellow out.
Old 12-27-2008, 07:21 AM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff

i'm not saying don't help people, or don't ask questions... but some questions are obviously answered in threads like the touch pro essentials thread, or a simple (very simple) search.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro