PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2008, 07:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Jspecrx7 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy My first "Real" TP problem.

I have been having a problem answering calls on my TP. When someone is calling and I go to tap the answer key on the screen or the hard answer button on the bottom all it does is mute the ringer. It never picks up no matter how many times I hit it. I hit two times, three times, it doesn't make a difference. It does this about once every 3 calls. The only thing I have installed is Resco, Audiopara3lite tweak, and PHM RegEdit. I thought it might be because of the Audiopara3lite file but no one has mentioned this problem on that thread. If I have to take it back to BB its going to stink. I'm on my 2nd TP because the first had some of the chrome plating missing on the cover. Man they are gonna hate me at BB. Anyone else having a problem?
Old 10-27-2008, 07:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: a phone
Carrier: none of your buisness

Boo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: My first "Real" TP problem.

why dont you hard reset it and see if that fixes it then install each app seperately and see if that does it if reseting fixes it
Old 10-27-2008, 07:53 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

you may be accidently hitting the mute ringer button instead of answer. i did the same thing. get a call and look at what im talking about.
Old 10-27-2008, 08:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Threadstarter

Jspecrx7 is just getting started

Actually already tried that no luck. Actually left everything off and still problem persist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Boo View Post
why dont you hard reset it and see if that fixes it then install each app seperately and see if that does it if reseting fixes it
I thought the same as well the first few times. But had my buddy try and answer it and the same problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
you may be accidently hitting the mute ringer button instead of answer. i did the same thing. get a call and look at what im talking about.
I called Sprint and they were a "BIG" help, they told me to take it back to BB and exchange it again.
Old 10-27-2008, 09:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

gxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to gxnext Send a message via AIM to gxnext Send a message via MSN to gxnext Send a message via Yahoo to gxnext Send a message via Skype™ to gxnext

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
if this was the case and he is accidentally hitting the mute button instead of answer he should also should also try re-calibrating the screen.
Old 10-27-2008, 09:19 PM
Lurker

bubbaboy is a n00b

When listening to music and I go to play a Game after a minute or two in the game my music cuts off anybody else have this issue??
Old 10-27-2008, 09:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

cohowap is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcohowap is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcohowap is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcohowap is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

It's the phone. I returned mine for the same exact issue.

Eventually, it got to the point where all the phone hard buttons would do is behave as the "Back" button. Returned it to BB and new one works as I expected.
Old 10-27-2008, 09:38 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 & Diamond

SporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jspecrx7 View Post
I have been having a problem answering calls on my TP. When someone is calling and I go to tap the answer key on the screen or the hard answer button on the bottom all it does is mute the ringer. It never picks up no matter how many times I hit it. I hit two times, three times, it doesn't make a difference. It does this about once every 3 calls. The only thing I have installed is Resco, Audiopara3lite tweak, and PHM RegEdit. I thought it might be because of the Audiopara3lite file but no one has mentioned this problem on that thread. If I have to take it back to BB its going to stink. I'm on my 2nd TP because the first had some of the chrome plating missing on the cover. Man they are gonna hate me at BB. Anyone else having a problem?
My video..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhz1G_V4mA0
Phones: Motorola MicroTAC 650E, Qualcomm/Kyocera QCP 860, Sanyo SCP-4700, Sanyo SCP-4900, Samsung A500, Sanyo MM-7400, Sanyo MM-7500, Samsung APH A900M, LG Fusic, LG Musiq, HTC Apache, Palm Centro, Samsung Rant, HTC Mogul, HTC Diamond, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2. Samsung Moment, HTC Evo 4G
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-27-2008, 10:00 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone4
Carrier: AT&T

Certs is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on repCerts is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SporkLover View Post
Good job. I haven't had this issue myself, but watching that video makes me want to go test and make sure!
Old 10-27-2008, 10:12 PM
Noob
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Baffles

I'm going to test myself and see. Spork: that was me who left the comment on youtube about the phone # before you made the video private. :P

baf.cc | GPS Toggler | Touch Pro Essentials | Got MSL?
Donations are accepted and greatly appreciated.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro