PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   My first "Real" TP problem. (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=41897)

Jspecrx7 10-27-2008 07:44 PM

My first "Real" TP problem.

I have been having a problem answering calls on my TP. When someone is calling and I go to tap the answer key on the screen or the hard answer button on the bottom all it does is mute the ringer. It never picks up no matter how many times I hit it. I hit two times, three times, it doesn't make a difference. It does this about once every 3 calls. The only thing I have installed is Resco, Audiopara3lite tweak, and PHM RegEdit. I thought it might be because of the Audiopara3lite file but no one has mentioned this problem on that thread. If I have to take it back to BB its going to stink. I'm on my 2nd TP because the first had some of the chrome plating missing on the cover. Man they are gonna hate me at BB. Anyone else having a problem?

Boo Boo 10-27-2008 07:50 PM

Re: My first "Real" TP problem.

why dont you hard reset it and see if that fixes it then install each app seperately and see if that does it if reseting fixes it

darren.wlsn1 10-27-2008 07:53 PM

you may be accidently hitting the mute ringer button instead of answer. i did the same thing. get a call and look at what im talking about.

Jspecrx7 10-27-2008 08:22 PM

Actually already tried that no luck. Actually left everything off and still problem persist.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boo Boo (Post 479810)
why dont you hard reset it and see if that fixes it then install each app seperately and see if that does it if reseting fixes it

I thought the same as well the first few times. But had my buddy try and answer it and the same problem.

Quote:

Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 (Post 479822)
you may be accidently hitting the mute ringer button instead of answer. i did the same thing. get a call and look at what im talking about.

I called Sprint and they were a "BIG" help, they told me to take it back to BB and exchange it again.

gxnext 10-27-2008 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 (Post 479822)

if this was the case and he is accidentally hitting the mute button instead of answer he should also should also try re-calibrating the screen.

bubbaboy 10-27-2008 09:19 PM

When listening to music and I go to play a Game after a minute or two in the game my music cuts off anybody else have this issue??

cohowap 10-27-2008 09:38 PM

It's the phone. I returned mine for the same exact issue.

Eventually, it got to the point where all the phone hard buttons would do is behave as the "Back" button. Returned it to BB and new one works as I expected.

SporkLover 10-27-2008 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jspecrx7 (Post 479794)
I have been having a problem answering calls on my TP. When someone is calling and I go to tap the answer key on the screen or the hard answer button on the bottom all it does is mute the ringer. It never picks up no matter how many times I hit it. I hit two times, three times, it doesn't make a difference. It does this about once every 3 calls. The only thing I have installed is Resco, Audiopara3lite tweak, and PHM RegEdit. I thought it might be because of the Audiopara3lite file but no one has mentioned this problem on that thread. If I have to take it back to BB its going to stink. I'm on my 2nd TP because the first had some of the chrome plating missing on the cover. Man they are gonna hate me at BB. Anyone else having a problem?

My video..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhz1G_V4mA0

Certs 10-27-2008 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SporkLover (Post 480068)

Good job. I haven't had this issue myself, but watching that video makes me want to go test and make sure!

Baffles 10-27-2008 10:12 PM

I'm going to test myself and see. Spork: that was me who left the comment on youtube about the phone # before you made the video private. :P