PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2008, 07:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprizzzzint

nesta17 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How do you turn Bluetooth on with fewer clicks?

Is there a way to launch bluetooth faster than programs, comm manager, bluetooth? Is there a way to pin a shortcut on the program menu at least?
Old 10-27-2008, 07:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

apex seals is becoming a great contributor
Re: How do you turn Bluetooth on with fewer clicks?

slide out keyboard
hold down function
push the left arrow key
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-27-2008, 07:41 PM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool

Well, I just slide over to the Settings tab in TouchFlo 3D and then hit the Comm Manager and Bluetooth. Nothing faster that I know of.
Old 10-27-2008, 08:07 PM
VIP & Master of my Domain
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

stroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIP

If you can find an executable that will toggle bluetooth, you could create a shortcut to it and name it Long_Power.lnk and put it in the \Windows Directory. Then any time you press and hold the power button for a few seconds it would run that app. I did this an app that toggles vibrate/ringer.

A similar way would be to assign that app to the long send key press in the "Buttons" control panel.

One other way would be with a program like AE button plus. You could, for example, set the d-pad button to toggle bluetooth on/off when you press if for a few seconds. AE Button plus has the ability to do this without the need for an additional program to toggle it like I mentioned in the 2 methods above. I personally would prefer this method, but to each their own.

Old 10-27-2008, 08:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2 & BB Tour
Carrier: Sprinter

badboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIP

here is what you need...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=422136
I85 Nextel--> LG VX6000--> Moto V710--> Motorola Razr V3c unlocked alltel--> Razr V3c Verizon Red UI--> Motorola e815--> HTC 6700--> Motorola Q--> HTC Mogul--> HTC TOUCH--> Blackberry Pearl--> Blackberry Curve--> Treo 800w--> HTC Touch Diamond--> HTC Touch Pro--> Blackberry TOUR--> HTC Touch Pro 2
Old 10-27-2008, 09:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

gxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to gxnext Send a message via AIM to gxnext Send a message via MSN to gxnext Send a message via Yahoo to gxnext Send a message via Skype™ to gxnext

There is a cab out there @xda that installs the comm manager right onto tf3d.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=2773034

just slide touchflo 3d all the way to the comm manager and click bluetooth...

Last edited by gxnext; 10-27-2008 at 11:49 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-27-2008, 09:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV-6700 (Verizon HTC Apache)
Carrier: Only PPCGEEKS.com; I don't even pay monthly anymore.

PocketPcUser is keeping up the good workPocketPcUser is keeping up the good workPocketPcUser is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to PocketPcUser Send a message via MSN to PocketPcUser

There's also the pBar program, that is really fast, and has every comm connection you need. It is handy to have as a short-cut in your today screen, and then launch it turn on/off radio, and close out of it. I haven't tested it on a VGA device, let alone the newer devices, so I would have no other programs running, so you don't loose any saved work.
by clicking below:

Thanks,
Andrew,
Old 10-27-2008, 11:24 PM
VW
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

VW is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVW is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVW is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVW is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gxnext View Post

There is a cab out there @xda that installs the comm manager right onto tf3d.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=2773034

i find that pretty simple, just slide touchflo 3d all the way to the comm manager and click bluetooth...
Hmm thats awesome...evidently its more complicated than installing that cab so I will research it more tomorrow and backup before install.
Old 10-27-2008, 11:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

gxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to gxnext Send a message via AIM to gxnext Send a message via MSN to gxnext Send a message via Yahoo to gxnext Send a message via Skype™ to gxnext

Quote:
Originally Posted by VW View Post
Hmm thats awesome...evidently its more complicated than installing that cab so I will research it more tomorrow and backup before install.
yeah I installed it on my phone, disabled tf3d before I installed it, and it warns that it might remove customizations to tf3d... in my own experience I don't see sprint tv's tab in my tf3d anymore... so i believe that its the cause for that... so be careful...
Old 10-28-2008, 12:06 AM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Used the DiamondTweaks program and set my left softkey on home tab to comm manager... now its one click to the bluetooth. I use it several times a day.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro