PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2008, 11:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

fadywwf316 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
SensorLock permanently locked my TP, need help!

Hi all,
I was using my new Sprint TP and I installed SensorLock. I went into the options and I tried recording a gesture which ended up going real bad. As soon as I saved the settings, the phone got locked and it keeps vibrating unless I turn it on it's side or upside down. I can't get into the phone...I had the default unlock motion which I've tried to no avail. Is there any way to plug my phone into the computer and remove this program? If not, what can I do? Do I have to hard reset and erase everything I've set up? I've already tried a soft reset, so I'll do a hard reset if that's what it takes. How can I do that, anyone know the hard reset method for Sprint TP? I would much rather prefer another solution...is there an emergency unlock method? I can't even unlock by pressing anything on the screen. Please help, thanks!
Old 10-29-2008, 11:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Family Shared 1500 Min.

chedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good work
Re: SensorLock permanently locked my TP, need help!

that sucks but it seems like your going to have to hard reset. good luck bro.

-Chez
Old 10-29-2008, 11:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

B18DelSolT is keeping up the good workB18DelSolT is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to B18DelSolT Send a message via MSN to B18DelSolT Send a message via Yahoo to B18DelSolT

there are apps witch basically makes your phone display on your pc instead of the screen, when i get out of work in 8 hrs ill see if i can find it if no one has posted back
Old 10-30-2008, 12:06 AM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

mymobiler
Old 10-30-2008, 12:48 AM
Noob
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Baffles

Those apps won't do any good even if they are already on the device, as far as I know.

But there is no way to install them anyhow if the device is locked, because it will be locked so you can't click install when it pops up.

baf.cc | GPS Toggler | Touch Pro Essentials | Got MSL?
Donations are accepted and greatly appreciated.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:57 AM
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool

If you read the comments on freewarepocketpc.com about it a bunch of people said that plugging the phone in and connecting to ActiveSync seemed to unlock it for them so they could uninstall it. Might want to try that.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-30-2008, 07:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Threadstarter

fadywwf316 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFool View Post
If you read the comments on freewarepocketpc.com about it a bunch of people said that plugging the phone in and connecting to ActiveSync seemed to unlock it for them so they could uninstall it. Might want to try that.
That did it, thanks! Sure saved me doing the hard reset which I was ready to do this morning since I had to go to work and take the phone with me (and be able to use it haha). Thanks again TurboFool!
Old 10-30-2008, 11:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

big3etr is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to big3etr Send a message via MSN to big3etr Send a message via Yahoo to big3etr

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFool View Post
That's what worked for me.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:30 PM
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool

Glad that helped. I installed it (and loved it) before reading all the comments, then luckily read them before soft-resetting, so I was able to uninstall and save my butt. Can't wait for a fixed version of it, though. Very cool concept.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro