PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2008, 09:59 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch pro
Carrier: Sprint

ndesent1 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Angry mogul for touch pro= my ***

Ok i know imma get jumped on for this but here we go. I have a problematic mogul. (locks up on me at least 4 to 6 times a day, i miss calls, i miss texts, the keyboard has a mind of its own, and some more lil stuff). any ways i think because of the mutiple emails sprint is getting all of a sudden about moguls for touch pros they stop taking them seriously. This is my 3rd mogul in less then a year. I take it to the store and they have no clue whats wrong ( its just a sales store where i live and the nearest repair store is 2 hours away, i know i live in bumf*&k Arkansas) If i go to the do it yourself swap online i get a message that says they are out of my phone and cant do nothing for me. I emailed ecare 20 times in the last 2 weeks and they keep telling me take it to repair store....WTF...i just pissed off at the lack of service at the moment....and to add salt to the wound read these post about people getting them swtched no problems.....MY ***
Old 10-02-2008, 10:01 AM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50
Re: mogul for touch pro= my ***

I feel ya. I was couldnt get a mogul for my apache after it broke 8 times but i finally got it. try calling a few times different reps can do different things

Old 10-02-2008, 10:56 AM
Noob
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Baffles

I got my deal by calling retentions and talking with them, after being transferred to Asurion twice with over an hour of hold time, just to find out it was Asurion and in fact they weren't doing anything for me (it's not damage, so I'm not paying $50 deductable).

baf.cc | GPS Toggler | Touch Pro Essentials | Got MSL?
Donations are accepted and greatly appreciated.
Old 10-02-2008, 06:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO™ 3D

furiousgtz is keeping up the good workfuriousgtz is keeping up the good workfuriousgtz is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffles View Post
I got my deal by calling retentions and talking with them, after being transferred to Asurion twice with over an hour of hold time, just to find out it was Asurion and in fact they weren't doing anything for me (it's not damage, so I'm not paying $50 deductable).
did you call retention and say you want to cancel? I don't they will take me serious I got really good plan, I'm afraid the rep will say yea I want to see you cancel this plan.
Old 10-02-2008, 08:57 PM
Noob

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level

No, I didn't say anything about canceling. He saw that I had been transferred to the insurance company twice and asked what was wrong, I told him I was getting mighty irritated spending 20 minutes on hold each time just to find out I was sent to asurion when I specifically told them I wanted an advanced exchange, not an insurance claim. Then I told him about wanting touch pro, etc, he couldn't do anything for me because the phone wasn't out yet, so he put in a ticket for me and it was the callback I got from that where I got my deal on the Touch Pro. I got the callback and the lady was very cut to the point, she was like I'm reading here that you want to upgrade to the Touch Pro instead of doing an advance exchange for a Touch, I was like yeah, then shes like basically I can give you a $100 credit now and $75 after you purchase the phone and renew your contract, is this acceptable, so I accepted. $100 credit on my account now, as soon as the phone is released I'll order it, then call her back to get my extra $75.

Only problem now is she told me I'd get new subscriber price/rebate on the TPro, however the rebate form states to get the $100 you need to have the old phone for 22 months. I'm only on 13 months, so we'll see what happens with that, I'm sure worst case scenario they will manually apply it (I hope).

Anyone know if TPro will be available online on the 19th? Or only telesales? Or what? I'd prefer to just order it online and not have to deal with trying to understand the people at telesales, but if that's my only option at first, I'll take it.
Old 10-02-2008, 09:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Chef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChef Ben is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I refuse to talk to anyone but Retentions for my problems. When the automated piece of crap comes on all I say is "cancel" and they immediately connect me to a live person in the Carolina call center. After that I get WHATEVER I want. They bend over backwards.
Old 10-02-2008, 09:07 PM
Noob

I just called a direct # to them. I forgot which one it was, but it worked. If I have any issues getting the rebate, they will be the ones I call.
Old 10-02-2008, 09:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch pro
Threadstarter

ndesent1 is a n00b

this is frustrating for me....i was on hold for 45 minutes....i hung up
Old 10-03-2008, 11:11 AM
d94
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

d94 is just getting started

only took me about 5-10 min on the phone to get em to swap mine..but that was for a diamond
about to call to get that swapped when the pro comes out

Mogul > Diamond FREE, $75 inconvenience credit
$42/mo 1250 min unlimited txt/data + TEP
<sprint tech>
Old 10-25-2008, 04:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro
Carrier: The Trilogy Signal Service

selders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to selders59

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndesent1 View Post
Ok i know imma get jumped on for this but here we go. I have a problematic mogul. (locks up on me at least 4 to 6 times a day, i miss calls, i miss texts, the keyboard has a mind of its own, and some more lil stuff). any ways i think because of the mutiple emails sprint is getting all of a sudden about moguls for touch pros they stop taking them seriously. This is my 3rd mogul in less then a year. I take it to the store and they have no clue whats wrong ( its just a sales store where i live and the nearest repair store is 2 hours away, i know i live in bumf*&k Arkansas) If i go to the do it yourself swap online i get a message that says they are out of my phone and cant do nothing for me. I emailed ecare 20 times in the last 2 weeks and they keep telling me take it to repair store....WTF...i just pissed off at the lack of service at the moment....and to add salt to the wound read these post about people getting them swtched no problems.....MY ***

Don't feel alone, I am also on my third Mogul and it is plagued with the same problems plus it seems to shut off by itself. I sent numerous e-mails and calls. The insurance just wants to swap it for another Mogul but I said no since this is my third problematic Mogul. Finally after numerous calls and speaking to numerous supervisors I got ahold of a lady named Karen and she is sending me a new Touch Diamond since I have had so much problems.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro