PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Autolock? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=41856)

jourabchid 10-27-2008 04:45 PM

Autolock?

Im looking for either a reg hack or an app that will automatically lock my phone when its powered off...

holding the end button isnt as reliable, sometimes i put it away too quick and dont get it locked...

plus with the keyboard sliding a lil in my pocket it powers on and unlocks, as it does with the stylus..

any ideas...

Baffles 10-27-2008 04:47 PM

Re: Autolock?

Install S2U2? But seriously, how does the KB slide in your pocket? WTF?

holo 10-27-2008 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baffles (Post 479359)

s2u2 doesn't really work on the sprint touch pro at least right now...

it kinda wiggs out when you get a call because the caller id and answer/reject menu comes up over it...

gbenj 10-27-2008 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holo (Post 479464)

it kinda wiggs out when you get a call because the caller id and answer/reject menu comes up over it...

isnt there an option in the settings that lets u "slide to answer"?

ScrapMaker 10-27-2008 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holo (Post 479464)

Works for me.

1) Set it to "raw buffer."

2) The first call you get, the stock caller ID will pop "over" but you can still hit the phone key.

After that first call, for me, S2U2 came up just fine. I've received about 5 calls today, and I was able to slide or reject, or whatever...

TurboFool 10-27-2008 05:30 PM

I noticed an entry for this when I downloaded and installed DiamondTweak. Might want to check it out: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=409540

jourabchid 10-27-2008 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baffles (Post 479359)

it doesnt take much to turn the phone on with the keyboard, so if im movin around and bump the phone or it hits something in my pocket, it unlocks...

i have the end key set to lock the phone on a long press...but less then 1cm of movement on the keyboard it unlocks....

it wont be a problem once i get a seido case when they release em...

ill look into s2u2 but i think its a lil premature for thate on the tp

ScrapMaker 10-28-2008 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jourabchid (Post 480044)
it doesnt take much to turn the phone on with the keyboard, so if im movin around and bump the phone or it hits something in my pocket, it unlocks...

i have the end key set to lock the phone on a long press...but less then 1cm of movement on the keyboard it unlocks....

it wont be a problem once i get a seido case when they release em...

ill look into s2u2 but i think its a lil premature for thate on the tp

Works flawlessly. Set it to "Raw Buffer."

Most of us have been using it just fine. Make sure you don't use the volume control, since our phones have the real one already. V1.33 works great.

biggienick 10-29-2008 02:25 AM

does s2u2 work in conjunction with tf3d?

astyrrian 10-29-2008 02:33 AM

Download Gyrator 2. You can configure it so that it auto locks / turns off the phone when you do a certain gesture.

Right now when I put the phone face down, it turns it off and locks it. Supposedly this is also a built in gesture for ignoring a call, but I haven't had many situations where I am trying to hang up and turn the phone off at once..