PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2008, 03:44 PM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TF3D: Tasks?

I am a long time user of the Tasks application, and I really don't like that it's not integrated into TF3D. Is there some way to do this? I really want to use Tasks, but do not want to go back to the traditional Today screen.
Old 10-27-2008, 03:45 PM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: TF3D: Tasks?

Good question. I also try to make heavy use of the tasks, but in the excitement of the phone failed to notice the lack of them. Hopefully there is a tweak.
Old 10-28-2008, 09:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

wow i am 100 percent with u.... i use the program thumbcal for calendar and tasks on my touch ... i wonder how i can impliment that in tf3d when i get my pro in a week hopefully from telesales
http://www.thumbapps.com/pages/home/...al.php?lang=DE
Old 10-29-2008, 01:38 PM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт
Threadstarter

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP

Is there no solution for this?

I <3 WM Tasks.
Old 11-02-2008, 11:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

Mbai2 is keeping up the good workMbai2 is keeping up the good work

Is anyone working on a mod for TF3D for Tasks to show up on the home screen? This is a huge oversite on HTC's part. Seems like they are forgoing PDA functionality for aesthetics which is not a good direction in my opinion.
Old 11-02-2008, 11:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul and Touch Pro

mdodge is keeping up the good workmdodge is keeping up the good workmdodge is keeping up the good work

I also would love this. The weird thing is it seems like HTC left room for more home page plugins. When you flip the home screen up (to show small clock) look at how much room there would be for more plugins.
Old 11-02-2008, 12:09 PM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Use this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ht=secondtoday
This program is just what it's called, a second today screen. You can remap it to one of the soft keys and have it bring up a generic windows today screen on which you can put whatever you may want. this way, you get all your today plug-ins and manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdodge View Post
I also would love this. The weird thing is it seems like HTC left room for more home page plugins. When you flip the home screen up (to show small clock) look at how much room there would be for more plugins.
That's room for calendar events.

Last edited by ruskiyab; 11-02-2008 at 12:12 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro