PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2008, 12:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch
Carrier: Sprint

TheAList is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Telesales

Ok, so if you're like me, you are stuck waiting for telesales to get it. I figure let's start a countdown to telesales sales thread with info on what people are hearing. Yes, most of us have gotten the November 2nd date. Critical did mention they were debating selling it earlier. So anyone who has gotten any new info, feel free to post it. I for one am doing a phone swap from my Touch to the Touch Pro, so I am forced to go with Telesales. The day can't some soon enough!

As of this writing, 6 days to go.
Old 10-27-2008, 12:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

bullet2300 is keeping up the good workbullet2300 is keeping up the good work
Re: Telesales

I will be getting it through Telesales as well.. hoping I can pay for overnight shipping to get it by Tuesday!
Old 10-27-2008, 12:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Family Shared 1500 Min.

chedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good work

i thought telesales automatically shipped overnight, guess not. well, im getting (1) from telesales as well. i already bought my wifes from Best Buy but on my account im getting a GREAT deal from eCare & Retentions. so far ive only heard the 2nd, nothing sooner as of yet.

i wouldnt be surprised if they did open up sooner because BB is sold out all over the palce. from what i read and see here in san antonio,tx. ALL ARE SOLD OUT here...good think i got mine on sat morning. *phew*
Old 10-27-2008, 12:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

rononymous is a n00b

Isn't it supposed to be in stores on November 2nd as well?
Old 10-27-2008, 12:33 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

I'm prepared to order Sunday @ 10AM EST!

AHHHHHHHHH!!! That's a war face!
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
Old 10-27-2008, 12:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO

DOUBLEVISION is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to DOUBLEVISION Send a message via Yahoo to DOUBLEVISION

I stopped in at a local sprint store this weekend an I was told by a rep that they are aiming for October 31 release
Old 10-27-2008, 12:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Sprint Family Shared 1500 Min.

chedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good work

Is telesales even open on Sundays?

-Chez
Old 10-27-2008, 12:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ya telesales is open on sundays ... i am also in the same boat waiting on telesales....the sprint stores are clueless by me when they are getting them in .. saying sometime in november ...

i went to best buy and played with one on sunday ... i think it is worse that i did that ... just makes me want even more ... the dam wait continues
Old 10-27-2008, 01:02 PM
Noob
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Baffles

Why not ask retentions/ecare to give you the same deal for buying it at Sprint? I had no problems getting them to credit the promised amounts after providing proof of purchase from BB.

baf.cc | GPS Toggler | Touch Pro Essentials | Got MSL?
Donations are accepted and greatly appreciated.
Old 10-27-2008, 01:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ecare told me that i can buy through telesales/online or sprint store.. but cannot buy at BB being they are a third party ... i am returning my touch and then buying the touch pro ... so i am not involved in an upgrade .... BB is selling phone for like $750 with no upgrade ... sprint is suppose to sell for $599 with no upgrades correct ...?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro