PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Telesales (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=41802)

TheAList 10-27-2008 12:10 PM

Telesales

Ok, so if you're like me, you are stuck waiting for telesales to get it. I figure let's start a countdown to telesales sales thread with info on what people are hearing. Yes, most of us have gotten the November 2nd date. Critical did mention they were debating selling it earlier. So anyone who has gotten any new info, feel free to post it. I for one am doing a phone swap from my Touch to the Touch Pro, so I am forced to go with Telesales. The day can't some soon enough!

As of this writing, 6 days to go.

bullet2300 10-27-2008 12:23 PM

Re: Telesales

I will be getting it through Telesales as well.. hoping I can pay for overnight shipping to get it by Tuesday!

chedda_chez 10-27-2008 12:26 PM

i thought telesales automatically shipped overnight, guess not. well, im getting (1) from telesales as well. i already bought my wifes from Best Buy but on my account im getting a GREAT deal from eCare & Retentions. so far ive only heard the 2nd, nothing sooner as of yet.

i wouldnt be surprised if they did open up sooner because BB is sold out all over the palce. from what i read and see here in san antonio,tx. ALL ARE SOLD OUT here...good think i got mine on sat morning. *phew*

rononymous 10-27-2008 12:30 PM

Isn't it supposed to be in stores on November 2nd as well?

blasphemous_prime 10-27-2008 12:33 PM

I'm prepared to order Sunday @ 10AM EST!

AHHHHHHHHH!!! That's a war face!

DOUBLEVISION 10-27-2008 12:47 PM

I stopped in at a local sprint store this weekend an I was told by a rep that they are aiming for October 31 release

chedda_chez 10-27-2008 12:47 PM

Is telesales even open on Sundays?

-Chez

itouch24 10-27-2008 12:59 PM

ya telesales is open on sundays ... i am also in the same boat waiting on telesales....the sprint stores are clueless by me when they are getting them in .. saying sometime in november ...

i went to best buy and played with one on sunday ... i think it is worse that i did that ... just makes me want even more ... the dam wait continues

Baffles 10-27-2008 01:02 PM

Why not ask retentions/ecare to give you the same deal for buying it at Sprint? I had no problems getting them to credit the promised amounts after providing proof of purchase from BB.

itouch24 10-27-2008 01:05 PM

ecare told me that i can buy through telesales/online or sprint store.. but cannot buy at BB being they are a third party ... i am returning my touch and then buying the touch pro ... so i am not involved in an upgrade .... BB is selling phone for like $750 with no upgrade ... sprint is suppose to sell for $599 with no upgrades correct ...?