PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2008, 01:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Family Shared 1500 Min.

chedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Telesales

Baffles-

how much were you credited?

yeah, its already in my "notes" that i can buy it at $249.99 but i want to use the SAVE50 code and get it through telesales for $199.99 plus the promised credit of $75 for this line. my other line they gave me credit of $125 but it took 3 or 4 e-mails to get it.

they were trying to fight it saying "i bought it at a 3rd party and at a discounted price"

then i replied saying there were no "stipulations" to the offer you gave me.

they replied "well, it show you got it for free"

i was like "wtf, free" tell me how so i can go get a refund"

they replied "sorry for the confusion, we have credted your account the promised $125"

i finally got it though.

-Chez
Old 10-27-2008, 01:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Sprint

themystx2 is just getting started

I'm sure many of us will be bugging telesales every day to see if it might be released early... I'll be placing my call to them the second I read the news.

Current:
Sprint HTC Touch Pro (I don't even know what ROM I have on there anymore!)
Old 10-27-2008, 01:10 PM
Noob
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Baffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by chedda_chez View Post
Baffles-

how much were you credited?

yeah, its already in my "notes" that i can buy it at $249.99 but i want to use the SAVE50 code and get it through telesales for $199.99 plus the promised credit of $75 for this line. my other line they gave me credit of $125 but it took 3 or 4 e-mails to get it.

they were trying to fight it saying "i bought it at a 3rd party and at a discounted price"

then i replied saying there were no "stipulations" to the offer you gave me.

they replied "well, it show you got it for free"

i was like "wtf, free" tell me how so i can go get a refund"

they replied "sorry for the confusion, we have credted your account the promised $125"

i finally got it though.

-Chez
I was credited $100 upfront a month ago before TP was even available, by advanced tech support/acct svcs, then $75 after the fact by ecare.

baf.cc | GPS Toggler | Touch Pro Essentials | Got MSL?
Donations are accepted and greatly appreciated.
Old 10-27-2008, 01:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

bullet2300 is keeping up the good workbullet2300 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
ecare told me that i can buy through telesales/online or sprint store.. but cannot buy at BB being they are a third party ... i am returning my touch and then buying the touch pro ... so i am not involved in an upgrade .... BB is selling phone for like $750 with no upgrade ... sprint is suppose to sell for $599 with no upgrades correct ...?
They should be selling it for $579.99 full retail, no contract.
Old 10-27-2008, 01:21 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch
Threadstarter

TheAList is a n00b

The guy I spoke with at retentions was a bit clueless, though he didn't want to make it seem that way. He told me that telesales would honor the BB price of $299.00. He has that he was positive that they would be selling it for $399.00 minus a $100 rebate. They are giving me a credit of $349.99 to swap out my Touch. He said the most I will have to pay is a $50 difference. I made him document that on my account because frankly, I think he is 100% wrong. But since he said that to me, I am holding him to his word. So I will probably have a fight on my hands, but will end up getting it for $50 once the Touch is returned. Just a tip for everyone, document everyone you speak with at Sprint, so you don't get shafted. It is their responsibility to provide accurate information and if they don't, that is their problem.
Old 10-28-2008, 10:00 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

they are giving me 399 back for my touch.. that was the price prior to oct 19th ... and i am not sure if the pro is going to be 599 or 579 .. so i am either paying 200 or 180 ... and they are also throwing in free overnight shipping ... so cmon telesales already .. get the dam phone in .. i checked on line again this morning .. still NOTHING
Old 10-28-2008, 10:17 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
they are giving me 399 back for my touch.. that was the price prior to oct 19th ... and i am not sure if the pro is going to be 599 or 579 .. so i am either paying 200 or 180 ... and they are also throwing in free overnight shipping ... so cmon telesales already .. get the dam phone in .. i checked on line again this morning .. still NOTHING
overnight shipping is part of the deal. its also not overnight. there not throwing in jack. wait and see.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro