PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2008, 05:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO & EPIC
Carrier: Sprint

asenduk is keeping up the good workasenduk is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TFT3D Crashing in Photos

TF3D closed after viewing 3 pics back-to-back-to-back... Anyone else?
Old 10-27-2008, 05:15 PM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: TFT3D Crashing in Photos

Already a thread about this. Move all your Mogul photos out of that folder. They confuse it for some reason.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-27-2008, 05:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Krayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKrayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKrayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKrayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Krayziepop Send a message via MSN to Krayziepop Send a message via Yahoo to Krayziepop

This has been discussed a bit in a few other threads around here. The conclusion is that photos that have not been taken with the Pro camera, will ultimately freeze and crash/restart TF3D. Kinda sucks, but hopefully something HTC looks into bugfixing in the NEAR future.
Old 10-27-2008, 05:18 PM
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krayziepop View Post
This has been discussed a bit in a few other threads around here. The conclusion is that photos that have not been taken with the Pro camera, will ultimately freeze and crash/restart TF3D. Kinda sucks, but hopefully something HTC looks into bugfixing in the NEAR future.
It seems to be specifically photos taken with the Mogul, not photos taken with anything but the Pro. I left several photos taken by previous camera phones, and photos downloaded from the internet, as well as videos from my Mogul in that folder and it works perfectly fine.
Old 10-27-2008, 05:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Krayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKrayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKrayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKrayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Krayziepop Send a message via MSN to Krayziepop Send a message via Yahoo to Krayziepop

Huh. I am still crashing even after wiping out all of my old Mogul photos. I must dig deeper here I guess lol.
Old 10-27-2008, 05:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

it still crashes with the stock pictures
Old 10-27-2008, 05:32 PM
Timeless

Sounds like a pain, but try moving everything out of that folder and then putting them back one by one to see what the culprit is.
Old 10-27-2008, 05:32 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

i am running stock (not sprint) manila and it stopped for me

Old 10-27-2008, 05:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: P100EWW

ScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuff

This happens to me, when I view the pictures from my Vogue.
Old 10-27-2008, 05:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO & EPIC
Threadstarter

asenduk is keeping up the good workasenduk is keeping up the good work

you are absolutely correct turbo.. i deleted all my mogul pics and no more crashes.. thanks!
bad mogul! anybody interested in a mogul?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFool View Post
It seems to be specifically photos taken with the Mogul, not photos taken with anything but the Pro. I left several photos taken by previous camera phones, and photos downloaded from the internet, as well as videos from my Mogul in that folder and it works perfectly fine.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro