PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Quick Menu 2.7 Questions with TP (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=41620)

dman9271 10-26-2008 01:17 PM

Quick Menu 2.7 Questions with TP

To those of you that have installed Quick Menu, for some reason when I click on my Start menu the old default menu still shows up (even though in Quick Menu I checked the tab for "replace start menu") Is anyone else having this problem? I never had this issue with my Mogul when dealing with Quick Menu.

five40 10-26-2008 01:39 PM

Re: Quick Menu 2.7 Questions with TP

I think u might be clicking too hard or long.
Happened to me a couple times also.

The screen must be more sensitive

dman9271 10-26-2008 01:53 PM

I tried the whole touching hard or soft and it still comes up with the old Start Menu! Is anyone else having this problem?

Jact 10-26-2008 02:08 PM

It works for me, you have to click the very corner for the menu to come up. If you click too far to the right, then the regular start menu will come up. On a side note, I had problems with the battery/memory info showing up on the right corner....it just comes up as a blank space

jbbosu 10-26-2008 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jact (Post 476729)
It works for me, you have to click the very corner for the menu to come up. If you click too far to the right, then the regular start menu will come up. On a side note, I had problems with the battery/memory info showing up on the right corner....it just comes up as a blank space

Yes my memory meter and such doesn't show up in the right corner either.

Plus, there's a "start" app that always appears in the running programs section of the start menu.

They really need an update!

jjday7 10-26-2008 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dman9271 (Post 476621)
To those of you that have installed Quick Menu, for some reason when I click on my Start menu the old default menu still shows up (even though in Quick Menu I checked the tab for "replace start menu") Is anyone else having this problem? I never had this issue with my Mogul when dealing with Quick Menu.

You just need to make sure that you have large start menu disabled in the settings. also you want to make sure you go into the settings for quick menu and check the box that says make quick menu your defualt menu. that should do it. I had that problem on my touch also until i figured that out.

dman9271 10-26-2008 08:32 PM

where is the setting for "enable large start menu"??? I cant seem to find this option!

jjday7 10-26-2008 08:37 PM

sorry but I guess they took that option out on the pro. just try the settings in quick menu and make it your default menu and that should work.

eryeal 10-26-2008 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dman9271 (Post 477452)
where is the setting for "enable large start menu"??? I cant seem to find this option!

It's in the WM Settings, System Settings, then TouchFlo settings ..

jjday7 10-26-2008 08:42 PM

that's right they moved it. It's the icon that shows a finger with the index finger pointing up, and it's the second check box if I remember correctly