PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2008, 04:59 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Pro Payment?

Ok.... post your total price you paid for your Pro. Post before taxes. And also say where you bought it. I know its early and all of the lucky ones have bought it thru BB.
Old 10-26-2008, 05:04 AM
Almost a VIP

SprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuff
Re: Pro Payment?

well people either paid 299 or 239 depending if they got the 20% for a 2 year, 375 (i believe) for 1 year renewal, or the $729 i think it is full price Only BB is selling them right now so there isnt too big a variance in what people paid, all BB have the same pricing.
Old 10-26-2008, 05:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

gladesmellzgood is keeping up the good workgladesmellzgood is keeping up the good workgladesmellzgood is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to gladesmellzgood Send a message via Yahoo to gladesmellzgood

I got my touch pro for 220 with taxes and everything included at BB in El Paso. Theyre selling them they're for 279.99 and a 20% discount for BB reward members.
Old 10-26-2008, 05:33 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

why do we need another thread on the same thing again? the cost of the pro has been beat to death. at least wait till sprint starts there sales. omg
Old 10-26-2008, 05:34 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

$319.49 right out the door. That's just the 2 year contract extension and no rewards. I got it from the Best Buy in Orlando, Florida. Crazy that I paid more for my Mogul when I bought it... LOL!
Old 10-26-2008, 05:43 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro-fessional
Carrier: Sprint

sandman146 is just getting started

$239 with the 20% off deal. Best Buy, Kennewick WA, Half the price of my mogul
Old 10-26-2008, 05:57 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Hmmmmmmm................. looks like its gonna be easy to convince telesales to sell for half price.
Old 10-26-2008, 06:07 AM
Almost a VIP

SprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuff

half price? 2 year price is 299 through sprint too. 20% is a best buy coupon for joining their reward club. Sprint wont match that.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-26-2008, 06:09 AM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
Hmmmmmmm................. looks like its gonna be easy to convince telesales to sell for half price.
Good luck with that. I couldn't even get Sprint to move my 1-year credit up 5 days so I could go get the Touch Pro at BB. I highly doubt my stores are gonna have them on the 1st... so now I get to miss out. *HIGHLY* doubt they'll cut you a deal on the TP, especially with all the people who are gonna try to scam Asurion.

Comcast EXTREME:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/584166480.png
Old 10-26-2008, 06:13 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherealRemnant View Post
Good luck with that. I couldn't even get Sprint to move my 1-year credit up 5 days so I could go get the Touch Pro at BB. I highly doubt my stores are gonna have them on the 1st... so now I get to miss out. *HIGHLY* doubt they'll cut you a deal on the TP, especially with all the people who are gonna try to scam Asurion.
the best i got from sprint was329$ out the door, tax shipping activation.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro