PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2008, 08:32 PM
Randi Challenger

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: Pro Payment?

$230 through telesales, plus a $100 MIR, so I'll have it for $130 before tax if everything goes to plan
Old 11-02-2008, 08:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

aznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbenz2008 View Post
PPC 6700 for 50 bananas from CL, Repair store, NIB Mogul, *2 = exchange for TP. Hassle free baby.
Where are you located and what did you tell sprint for them to replace for the TP?
Old 11-02-2008, 09:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

MeatPopsicle is becoming a great contributor

Complained to ecare about my mogul and got it for $30 shipped!
Old 11-02-2008, 09:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: SPRINT

cmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Smile Re: Pro Payment?

Upgraded 2 instincts for diamonds through retentions at no charge and was told to keep the instincts. Today I exchanged the 2 diamonds at my local sprint store to 2 touch pros for $30 a piece. I would say a pretty good deal.
Old 11-02-2008, 09:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: hp
Carrier: sprint

ofgorsi is a n00b

I paid $158 after numerous calls to retentions threatening to cancel.... in the end it was worth it.
Old 11-02-2008, 09:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ZELL22 is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to ZELL22

$204 from BB.
Old 11-02-2008, 11:35 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Aznmode:
It was a straight forward exchange man, my Mogul was 24 hours old and I just wanted the Pro. After all I am the client,lol
Old 11-03-2008, 12:01 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

lweisenb is just getting started

Bought last sunday, it was the first day my local BB would sell it. I was only eligible for 1 year discount but BB couldn't figure out how to ring it up so they gave it to me for the 299 price. Was having battery issues plus had a $50 reward cert, so I exchanged it and they gave me the $50 off, then rerung it as a price match for 190 - $60 off for the 20% of 299... and took my $50 reward cert off again. So ended up being $90 + $50 reward cert.

The manager doing this knew she was doing it wrong but said oh well looks like you got a good deal. I was pretty happy. And the new one has better battery life then my q9c (the one I returned didn't last longer then 4 hours on standby).
Old 11-03-2008, 12:19 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Damn.. sound like i paid too much. (299.99) some of you got sweet deals. But I cant complaint too much. I have sero 30 monthservice. I hate to see Sprint go down and loose my precious SERO! All HAIL PRO!
Old 11-03-2008, 12:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul

cj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Got mine for -70.00 yes thats a credit of 70.00 to my account.

Sign new contract 150.00 credit. 150.00 Discount towards the phone, 100.00 Instant rebate plus a 249.99 credit for return of old touch phone... Not too shabby. Wasn't planning on the 150.00 credit to sign a new contract but the lady said that It would come out to a few $$$ cheaper if I swapped my plans and she would give me a 150.00 credit to do so.

James

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro