PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2008, 12:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Verizon

shark1987 is keeping up the good workshark1987 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Just got this for free!! (Swapped with my Touch)

Ok, so I am extremely happy with Sprint right now!!!

I sent them an email last night explaining that I bought the Mogul about a year ago from them but had all these problems with it (mainly bluetooth not working outdoors), then they swapped it out for a Touch when I requested it.

Then I said I paid full price for the Mogul (which I did) and for them to give me a phone (the Touch) with less features (no keyboard or wifi) without compensating me wasn't right, and I paid for a phone with the features of the Touch Pro. Plus the Touch is now $100 after rebates, and the Mogul is still $300.

So then they sent me back an email this morning saying that when the Touch Pro comes out on the 19th I can email them back and they will swap my Touch out for the Touch Pro free of charge!!!!

Hell yes!!! go me haha

I feel like my head is going to explode from the rush of energy I have. Which is good cause I have a test today at 3:30 lol.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-24-2008, 12:26 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Cool Re: Just got this for free!! (Swapped with my Touch)

You lucky devil! LoL my mogul been giving me problem but I haven't complained about it to sprint guessing I should open my mouth now
Old 09-24-2008, 12:30 PM
d94
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

d94 is just getting started
Re: Just got this for free!! (Swapped with my Touch)

dammmmmnnn you lucky

Mogul > Diamond FREE, $75 inconvenience credit
$42/mo 1250 min unlimited txt/data + TEP
<sprint tech>
Old 09-24-2008, 12:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO™ 3D

furiousgtz is keeping up the good workfuriousgtz is keeping up the good workfuriousgtz is keeping up the good work

Nice! and they say Sprint has bad customer service.
Old 09-24-2008, 01:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by shark1987 View Post

I sent them an email last night explaining that I bought the Mogul about a year ago from them but had all these problems with it (mainly bluetooth not working outdoors), then they swapped it out for a Touch when I requested it.

Then I said I paid full price for the Mogul (which I did) and for them to give me a phone (the Touch) with less features (no keyboard or wifi) without compensating me wasn't right, and I paid for a phone with the features of the Touch Pro. Plus the Touch is now $100 after rebates, and the Mogul is still $300.

So then they sent me back an email this morning saying that when the Touch Pro comes out on the 19th I can email them back and they will swap my Touch out for the Touch Pro free of charge!!!!

Hell yes!!! go me haha

I feel like my head is going to explode from the rush of energy I have. Which is good cause I have a test today at 3:30 lol.
That's excellent! 'Grats! That's a good deal for sure. Well, I'm hoping to get a good deal on my Touch Pro, but not banking on it. Either way, I'm sure Sprint Retentions is going to be very, very busy with all the "hype" surrounding the tMobile G1. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Sprint continues to lose customers because of the G1.
Old 09-24-2008, 01:29 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Exclamation Re: Just got this for free!! (Swapped with my Touch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
That's excellent! 'Grats! That's a good deal for sure. Well, I'm hoping to get a good deal on my Touch Pro, but not banking on it. Either way, I'm sure Sprint Retentions is going to be very, very busy with all the "hype" surrounding the tMobile G1. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Sprint continues to lose customers because of the G1.
Correct! Now if sprint was smart! They would make the touch pro 249.99 for everyone for a "limited time offer" like 2 weeks and that would stop ppl from buying the G1 and swtiching over. In my Opinion but hey what do I know *SideNote!* the data package on the G1 is 1gb a month! Ummm no thanks you pass me the peas please!
Old 09-24-2008, 01:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc Mogul

mobiledude is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by shark1987 View Post

Hell yes!!! go me haha

wat was the emaill address? i want to do this 2
Old 09-24-2008, 01:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_A_Stain View Post
Correct! Now if sprint was smart! They would make the touch pro 249.99 for everyone for a "limited time offer" like 2 weeks and that would stop ppl from buying the G1 and swtiching over. In my Opinion but hey what do I know *SideNote!* the data package on the G1 is 1gb a month! Ummm no thanks you pass me the peas please!
Yup...actually, the "smart" move for them would be to drop the price to $249.99 (after instant rebates) and add the $100 MIR to drop it below the g1...Have it for a limited time (say, from release on 10/19 until the end of October). No question, they'd prevent people from jumping ship.

Well, everybody can dream, right?
Old 09-24-2008, 01:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO™ 3D

furiousgtz is keeping up the good workfuriousgtz is keeping up the good workfuriousgtz is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobiledude View Post
wat was the emaill address? i want to do this 2
to send email you have to login into your Sprint account and click contact us and you will see "Email us"
Old 09-24-2008, 05:09 PM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff

... posts like this piss me off. I've had nothing but problems with my Mogul and I know I won't get this lucky.

Who wants to start taking bets that Sprint won't honor all these offers people are getting?

Comcast EXTREME:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/584166480.png

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro