PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2008, 05:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

phillyred79 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
A Big Thanks to all the Forum Members!!!

Hey guys just wanted to thank everyone who kept us updated on the HTC Touch Pro availability and all of the other juicy misc. info! Because of all your guys/gals posts and threads I randomnly checked back this morning to see that some 'select markets' had received them. I am now the proud owner of my Touch Pro- purchased this afternoon from my local Best Buy in West Des Moines, IA. They received their shipment (6 Diamond Touch, 6 Touch Pro) Thursday (10/23/0 afternoon and were allowed to sell their first one Friday. So far I'm the only other one who has bought (feels quite exclusive!!) one. Not every BB is supposedly getting both the Touch and the TP. The higher volume stores seem to be getting both from what I was told. With a new 2yr contract, 20% reward zone discount and $10 off with some reward zone $$$ I got the phone with taxes for $243.18. It is one sweet lady! Good luck to everyone in acquiring theirs!

I had just about lost interest after the Oct. 19th release date came and went with no release, but now the excitement and meaning to life has returned- I guess I'm a techno-geek!
Old 10-25-2008, 10:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

hsanchez is just getting started
Congrats!!

I just got back from BB, just sweet talked the rep there into giving me the phone for $299.99.

I was only eligible for a $75 discount, after reward zone certs, $312.78 OTD

So im looking at my receipt and it looks like she didnt take the 20% off reward zone .

Am I being greedy, or should I go back tomorrow and talk to CS about getting that refunded??
Old 10-25-2008, 10:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Kelita is a n00b
Re: A Big Thanks to all the Forum Members!!!

I agree with everything Philly said. I was left waiting for the Nov 2nd date until I was on another forum looking for something for my Mogul this morning when I was directed here and saw these threads. I went to Best Buy as well and got my Touch Pro this afternoon.

I had to pay a little more than others here (not sure why) since I used my $75 upgrade and the 20% off coupon I had heard about here at PPCGeeks. Still, it was a much better deal than what I was expecting to pay when I walked in the door.

Thanks everyone!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro