PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2008, 04:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Mrbonner is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
No sliding sound?

I just noticed that. How come no sliding sound when opening the keyboard? In the youtube vids I saw they had em.
Old 10-27-2008, 04:28 PM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: No slinding sound?

Yeah, I noticed that yesterday. I was halfway disappointed, and halfway unconcerned. I realized that I didn't miss the lack of noise as it made my overall operation quieter. Still curious where it went, though. I'm sure it'll be easy to get it back.
Old 10-27-2008, 05:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: No sliding sound?

yea same here...I thought i was the only one...i put a check mark in the box to have sliding sound but I don't even hear anything...
Old 10-27-2008, 05:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

Mrbonner is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by phistyle View Post
yea same here...I thought i was the only one...i put a check mark in the box to have sliding sound but I don't even hear anything...
Where do u see that option?
Old 10-27-2008, 05:10 PM
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbonner View Post
Where do u see that option?
Yeah, I'm wondering what I missed...
Old 10-27-2008, 05:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evolicious

TreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on rep

It used to be called Sliding Sounds on the mogul. If u really want the sounds again when u open the keyboard then use Tiermann Slide Sound program. It works flawlessly on the touch pro. A quick search will find it.
Old 10-27-2008, 06:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

in settings/ system / touchflo / .....then i put a check mark next to "Enable sound when finger scrolling and panning" eh maybe this is something else? I thought this option was for sound when scrolling through touchflow? iono..
Old 10-27-2008, 06:20 PM
Timeless

Quote:
Originally Posted by phistyle View Post
in settings/ system / touchflo / .....then i put a check mark next to "Enable sound when finger scrolling and panning" eh maybe this is something else? I thought this option was for sound when scrolling through touchflow? iono..
That's not what we were talking about. Sliding sounds, not scrolling sound. The sound effect when you slide open the keyboard.
Old 10-29-2008, 10:05 PM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff

sliding sound works once then it errors out.. are you sure it works fine on the pro???
Old 10-29-2008, 11:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evolicious

TreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotboy8628 View Post
sliding sound works once then it errors out.. are you sure it works fine on the pro???
positive

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro