PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2008, 11:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evolicious
Carrier: Sprint

TreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post Your Touch Pro Today Screens

Hey Ive started a where i have posted a version of HTC Home that works on the Pro in VGA.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42150
Old 10-30-2008, 11:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

LuBi is a n00b

back on topic, here is my current screen:

I plan on adding some more yellow but I have the wallpaper rotation cab running. This is by far the best phone I've owned yet, I am really enjoying it.
Old 10-31-2008, 12:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

classic...........

Anyway I found the clear clock at the following link but you have some quirks to work through so read the thread.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ht=TF3D+Config
anybody kwow how to put the wallpaper on all the screens, I can't find a thread.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 10-31-2008, 04:46 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

mine is just plain and simple
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_1.jpg (38.7 KB, 1708 views) Click for barcode!

Old 10-31-2008, 11:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Fittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
this set up rocks! Could you please share the info on how you got the clear clock and the wallpapers on each screen. I've been looking like crazy for this exact layout. thanks much
Be sure to back up your phone before making any changes edits to your phone!

Ok here is how to get wallpaper on every tab:

“Every time you load a file make sure your TouchFLO 3D is NOT active on your today screen. Once the file has loaded soft reset your phone and restart TouchFLO 3D."

To remove your top and bottom curtains: run the “NoCurtains[1].cab”

To have your wall paper on every tab: run the file called “mUn Background” – this should put your back ground on all tabs but it will make your slider become of centered. (Don’t worry we will fix that in a bit.)

If you want to change your clock to the “clear” flip clock you will need to do in this order: 1 replace the standard sprint barrel clock with the “Sprint2FlipClock.cab”. 2. Restart phone disable TouchFLO 3D and load the file “GlassClock.cab” and restart phone

Once you have completed all editing to your TouchFLO 3D overwrite the following file in your windows folder “1e29e8e7_manila” this should fix your slider being off centered. You will need a program like total commander to complete this. Make sure to reboot your phone for changes to take effect.

All files can be found in the attached .ZIP file
Attached Files
File Type: zip Wallpaper on every tab.zip (91.9 KB, 2655 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 88 times.
Old 10-31-2008, 02:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: "A 3vo named McGavin"

one0one951 is becoming a great contributor

Dark and simple...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen05.jpg (63.3 KB, 2503 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen06.jpg (67.1 KB, 1478 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen07.jpg (61.2 KB, 1136 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-31-2008, 11:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Fittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuff

Quote:
That is also my question is how do you get the tabs transparent? I used the no curtain cab but my working tab is still black.
Try this:
Attached Files
File Type: zip SprintTransparentSlider.zip (6.5 KB, 1699 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 12 times.
Old 11-01-2008, 09:48 AM
VIP Member

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

I love this phone and the interface. Thanks Fittske for all your help. I still have a couple problems though
1. As you can see the tabs still don't quite line up.
2. In the first picture the timer is going, this is because I am using the Background wallpaper changer set for 30 seconds and every time it loads I get the wait timer for 2 seconds. Is there any way to hide this wait timer into the back ground hidden?
3. I really want to customize by adding and subtracting tabs, is there anyway to do this?
4. Is there anyway to remove the "Sprint" in the top right corner?
5. On the home tab I would love to be able to add to the list of quick apps than just Call History and Calendar.

Does anybody know if these can be change and put up screen shots to show what you've done.

Last edited by fat boy; 11-01-2008 at 01:22 PM.
Old 11-01-2008, 10:00 AM
VIP Member

These screen shots look faded but on the Pro screen they are very vibrant and crystal clear. LOVE this phone.

Last edited by fat boy; 11-01-2008 at 02:42 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-01-2008, 11:36 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch....PRO!!!!! (Finally!)

lilblaze89 is a n00b

Quote:
3. I really want to customize by adding and subtracting tabs, is there anyway to do this?

Does anybody know if these can be change and put up screen shots to show what you've done.
hopefully, the tabs could be customizable.

http://vimeo.com/2108814?pg=embed&sec=2108814

this is a video of the touch HD and the guy is changing the tabs so hopefully there will be an update with this feature.

they still could be removed, someone had posted it in the forum but i cant seem to remember which one lol......
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro