PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2009, 02:48 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Post Your Touch Pro Today Screens

sim–x, some diamond themes hang on the pro when hard kb is opened. hope that helps. tf3d works on the pro also, make sure you delete opera tweak file, then launch app.
Old 01-30-2009, 02:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

zentor is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

How do I change the selected text within a theme? For example if you click on the task manager one of the items will be selected and it will show it in a different color.
Old 01-30-2009, 02:55 PM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post

now i wonder how i could move the appts up to where the word Sprint is.....
Yeah taht would be great.. ore remove appoints all together. Maybe we could erase the Calendar options from the TF3D file????????? What do you guys think?

Old 01-30-2009, 03:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Wingzfan is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
can u share this clock...?

i want to put that on my mobilematt fuzeberry theme
Clock manila's attached below

Sim-x I'll zip up all my manilas that made the theme. I removed the comm tab, calendar tab, and recent calls tab though because it was breaking my text message soft key.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Chalk_Clock.zip (42.3 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-30-2009, 03:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

pharoah35 is keeping up the good workpharoah35 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post

now i wonder how i could move the appts up to where the word Sprint is.....
Hey, the slide bar icons are cool, were ever did you get them
(would you mind sharing) =D>
Old 01-30-2009, 03:19 PM
VIP Member
Carrier: sprint

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingzfan View Post
Clock manila's attached below

Sim-x I'll zip up all my manilas that made the theme. I removed the comm tab, calendar tab, and recent calls tab though because it was breaking my text message soft key.
so i just put these manila files in my windows folder and it will install your clock only? that will be the only thing changed?

and i should also back up the same manila files for when i want to go back to the original clock of mobilematt fuzeberry theme?
none of those manila files are in my windows folder to overwrite.........

Last edited by itouch24; 01-30-2009 at 03:32 PM.
Old 01-30-2009, 03:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
so i just put these manila files in my windows folder and it will install your clock only? that will be the only thing changed?

and i should also back up the same manila files for when i want to go back to the original clock of mobilematt fuzeberry theme?
turn off tf3d > backup those 4 manila's from your windows directory > paste those 4 manila's in your directory overwriting the originals > restart tf3d.

You already have the flip clock right? If not Ive got those files as well.

Heres the clock manilas:
If you dont have the flip clock add the clock manilas in this zip first, then add the 4 manilas I attached earlier
Attached Files
File Type: zip efglassclock.zip (54.2 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-30-2009, 03:38 PM
VIP Member

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i have the flip clock from this theme
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=452107 -> mobilematt fuzeberry theme
Please Note: This new theme will upgrade all of the Manila files to CFC in order for the FuzeBerry theme to run as intended

also using juggalos cdma rom

i looked for your manila clock files in my windows folder and i dont see them. i was looking for them to backup first ... maybe because of above.. the names are different ...????
Old 01-30-2009, 03:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

honestly man Im not sure. Im running a stock rom without any theme installed. I just changed a bunch of stuff to the stock theme.
Old 01-30-2009, 03:44 PM
VIP Member

maybe i will post on fuzeberry page ... i appreciate your sharing the files though...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro