PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2009, 11:50 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CDMA Raphael Elite Project!

please stay on topic. some people see this in their cp and look forward to real news on this.

Old 01-12-2009, 01:39 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
please stay on topic. some people see this in their cp and look forward to real news on this.
so the latest news is that its coming on the second tuesday next week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
i'm pleading the 5th.
You're supposed to drink the 5th in celebration of your release
Old 01-12-2009, 08:25 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
have a sense of humor. geez. at this point, it's getting quite funny to me.

ok. it's Jan. 12th. if the elite team can have a working version of this by the end of this month, i'll throw in another $75. that would be a total of $100 for me. hell, i'm tired of talking about this. i want to see it. and if it means i pitch in more funds, then fine.

Last edited by DarkLord; 01-12-2009 at 09:40 AM. Reason: interesting thought
Old 01-14-2009, 05:52 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff

Are the new video drivers installed
Old 01-14-2009, 09:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC6875 WM6.5
Carrier: Alltel

lennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlennysh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to lennysh Send a message via AIM to lennysh Send a message via MSN to lennysh Send a message via Yahoo to lennysh Send a message via Skype™ to lennysh
Cool Re: CDMA Raphael Elite Project!

First of all, we are very deligently working on this rom, with beta's probably fixing to start rolling out daily starting yesterday to our internal team. We are very close to an RC1. Only have a few minor issues so far to work out. We do hope to plan an RC1 release this month. So keep your fingers crossed! As far as these new video drivers, we are aware of these, but please link us to the one's you're referring to so that we can make sure we are using the most recent/best drivers out there so that we can test very thoroughly. So far, we've only tested Sprint and Alltel versions of this ROM. (Alltel still Rulez BTW!) We hope soon to be able to test other carriers. (May need testers, but we'll get back to you on this subject after further discussion internally.) This is all for now. I'll post more info later on.

Have a nice day!

Verizon's (CDMA) PPC-6875 (Rhodium_W/Touch Pro2) with WM6.5

Chat Rooms:
EliteTeam: Java or IRC Client
HTCGeeks: Java or IRC Client
PPCGeeks: Java or IRC Client

Click here to donate to the CDMA Raphael Project Team
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:32 AM
MIA
Pocket PC: All HTC CDMA PPC
Carrier: Alltel

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level

initial benchmarks? can you share or is that still top secret? if we can see what your team has got. and compare to other roms. it may really show how much greater your rom is. or how much work you need to do.

if it is that much higher it might draw more attention. to your work.

also bepe new kitchen? and what base are you going to be using. there is now a 20769 aku 1.4.5 offical release out. just curious if we will see this or 20759 like you have stated in the past.

my highest benchmark with VSbenchmark has been 2847 overall score on 20759. So just trying to get an idea about where this rom is going to be at.

Last edited by conflipper; 01-14-2009 at 09:41 AM.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:00 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lennysh View Post
First of all, we are very deligently working on this rom, with beta's probably fixing to start rolling out daily starting yesterday to our internal team. We are very close to an RC1. Only have a few minor issues so far to work out. We do hope to plan an RC1 release this month. So keep your fingers crossed! As far as these new video drivers, we are aware of these, but please link us to the one's you're referring to so that we can make sure we are using the most recent/best drivers out there so that we can test very thoroughly. So far, we've only tested Sprint and Alltel versions of this ROM. (Alltel still Rulez BTW!) We hope soon to be able to test other carriers. (May need testers, but we'll get back to you on this subject after further discussion internally.) This is all for now. I'll post more info later on.

Have a nice day!
thank you very much for the info. it is much appreciated.
Old 01-15-2009, 06:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Anonymatt is becoming a great contributor

I can't wait until next Twotuesday
Old 01-15-2009, 11:28 PM
Twins Fanatic
Pocket PC: LG G3 and HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

gspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to gspitman Send a message via Yahoo to gspitman

Quote:
Originally Posted by lennysh View Post

Have a nice day!
So what exactly would it hurt to release one of the beta versions? It would sure shut a bunch of people (including me) up... and the worst that could happen is I need to reflash with something else while waiting for the kinks to be ironed out.

Right now it kind of feels like the Emporer has no ROM.
Old 01-17-2009, 06:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

ShIzNiTs is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to ShIzNiTs Send a message via Skype™ to ShIzNiTs

I put in $3, which I hope is better than not donating at all, I do not mean to be a prick or anything, I just do not have a lot of money. Thanks for your hard work though, may you be blessed in your future endeavors.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro