PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2008, 01:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: ATT

jon-e-jam is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I Held & Played W/ The At&t Fuze Version Today In The Store!!!

The AT&T rep said that he still has NOT received any real docs stating the release of the Touch Pro. However he got his demo version 2weeks ago and let me play w/ it. I gotta say that its smaller then my Verizon XV6800. the keyborad bottons are smaller and a lil bit flatter and not bubblely like the XV6800. I used the Opera browser and the screen looks like in defaults to 640x480 and the page appears tiny, I found that I had to keep on zooming in w/ the wheel everytime a page would load up. Also a 2yr contract w/ AT&T will run about 150.00 w/ unlimited data and voice package. The U-verse web remote page still DOESN'T load up correctly and I was unable to set my recordings for my DVR to record T.V. shows. AS aT&T is advertizing that if you own a AT&TY phone u will have the option to record T.V. shows from your phone are NOT fully true still the WM type phones are still not working...I think that AT&T still need to set up the page for mobile browsering to work on are phones. BUT THE DEVICE LOOKS SMOKE'N HOT. also NO headset jack. Still gotta go thur the USB plug convertor.
Old 10-24-2008, 02:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

groovdafied is becoming a great contributor
Re: I Held & Played W/ The At&t Fuze Version Today In The Store!!!

You said it's smaller then the Mogul? In what way?
Old 10-24-2008, 02:14 AM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool

In every way. Have you read anything about the phone?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-24-2008, 06:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

groovdafied is becoming a great contributor

Ya I have, and when comparing the dimensions, its about the same or slightly bigger. However one reviewer said in a youtube video saying that from a glance it looks thick, but in the hand it's comfortable...and not noticably big. If you can do a side by side shot (in any way) that would be awesome. I'm still getting the TP, because I'm used to the size anyways, I was just mainly curious.
Old 10-24-2008, 08:32 AM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by groovdafied View Post
Ya I have, and when comparing the dimensions, its about the same or slightly bigger. However one reviewer said in a youtube video saying that from a glance it looks thick, but in the hand it's comfortable...and not noticably big. If you can do a side by side shot (in any way) that would be awesome. I'm still getting the TP, because I'm used to the size anyways, I was just mainly curious.
Dude, wait until you see it. It's so friggin small in comparison to the Mogul that you won't even believe it. I think it might be very slightly longer, but the width is a lot smaller, and it's noticeably less thick as well. The thing looks and feels just as small as my Touch when in my hand.
Old 10-24-2008, 12:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: ATT
Threadstarter

jon-e-jam is a n00b

Just go to the AT&T store TODAY and ask about it....someone will have one in their hands. or go to the one i went to in Anaheim Hills, Ca. off Imperial Hwy & Santa Ana Cyn Rd. look for the tall guy I think his name was Mike.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro