PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2008, 10:14 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Verizon HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

eps3 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: A bunch of Touch Pro Best Buy information i want to get out all together.

Best Buy now gives away a $20 gift card for purchases over $200. Combined with the 20% off smartphones for rewardzone members(expired 11/1) and my cost for the TP is now $219 =D>

Strangely this promotion was photocopied and lying in stacks next to sunday flier on counter when you enter BB. The dates are listed 10/14-11/14 so if you already bought go in and get the $20 off(customer support said it was easier to give me $20 off my bill than to give me a $20 gift card...works for me).

FYI
Old 11-03-2008, 03:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by eps3 View Post
Best Buy now gives away a $20 gift card for purchases over $200. Combined with the 20% off smartphones for rewardzone members(expired 11/1) and my cost for the TP is now $219 =D>

Strangely this promotion was photocopied and lying in stacks next to sunday flier on counter when you enter BB. The dates are listed 10/14-11/14 so if you already bought go in and get the $20 off(customer support said it was easier to give me $20 off my bill than to give me a $20 gift card...works for me).

FYI
Wow really?

So, I just walk in there with my receipt and tell them that I had originally purchased and was told that there was an additional discount that didn't get applied? Has anybody who purchased early done this?
Old 11-03-2008, 09:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Verizon HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

eps3 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
Wow really?

So, I just walk in there with my receipt and tell them that I had originally purchased and was told that there was an additional discount that didn't get applied? Has anybody who purchased early done this?
Like i said, BB is giving away free $20 gift card for purchases over $200. So go in and say you would like the $20 free gift card. They will in all likelihood simply discount your purchase price because it is easier for them. This of course assumes that the free gift card promotion is available in your area.....
Old 11-04-2008, 10:37 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by eps3 View Post
Like i said, BB is giving away free $20 gift card for purchases over $200. So go in and say you would like the $20 free gift card. They will in all likelihood simply discount your purchase price because it is easier for them. This of course assumes that the free gift card promotion is available in your area.....
Where are you located?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro