PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2008, 11:01 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Retentions Deal: $130 Shipped

Finally. I got my deal.

I have to say, I am impressed with retentions. They understood my problems and the lady was very helpful. I explained how frustrated I was, and she looked into the Touch Pro. She offered the Diamond, but I asked if it had a hard keyboard [playing dumb]. Then she offered the Touch Pro, I said how much, she said its $299. We talked about how my Mogul is $299 and we talked a bit, and she offered $199, went down to $130. I didn't want to test her kindness any further, and I agreed. She notated my account and I confirmed it was there, and then she said call back when it is released.

I'm very excited. No more waiting for my phone to reboot after my tire blows out on the highway...
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: LG Touch
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

rhannahs19 is keeping up the good workrhannahs19 is keeping up the good workrhannahs19 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to rhannahs19
Re: Retentions Deal: $130 Shipped

i hate you so much... i called verizon and the lady didnt know anything about a release date for the touch pro... maybe she was just acting dumb... i hate you even more now
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:06 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

while ur so happy can i have ur mogul free?

Old 10-14-2008, 11:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Crossova is just getting started

Good for you dude . i tried ecare but all i got was advice to extend my contract to get a discount on the phone. I guess if u dont have insurance on your plan youll be SOL in terms of asking for any discounts on upgraded equpiment i suppose?? that seems to be the general consensus. Ive also only been a customer for exactly a yr.

Good for you though
Old 10-14-2008, 11:13 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL
Threadstarter

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibby50 View Post
while ur so happy can i have ur mogul free?
Hahahaha my Mogul is going to be my uuber awesome non-activated PDA!! muahahahaha
Old 10-14-2008, 11:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G LTE

Sauske is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSauske is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSauske is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

My deal from e-care was that since I had a spending limit on my account they want me to purchase the pro full price and I will return my touch and they will credit my account the exact amount I paid for the phone (pro) on to my account! I have the e-mails saved so no one can say other wise at sprint (NO CONTRACT EXTENSION)
Old 10-14-2008, 11:34 PM
Kind of a BIG Deal
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

athlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to athlet1c Send a message via Yahoo to athlet1c Send a message via Skype™ to athlet1c

Saumaun... I got a similar deal for 149.99 but got the diamond. The girl said it would be out in a little and i have the 30 days to try it out. I also have a price of 299.99 for 2 other Touch Pros when they are released . Should have all 5 phones on touch Pros .
Thank a Fellow Geeker If you have been helped by hitting the button below
Old 10-14-2008, 11:34 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
Finally. I got my deal.
ok. i dont hate you... yet

if/when you get your $130 touch pro, then and definitely then, i will hate you...

unless i've obtained either the diamond or pro myself (of course)
Old 10-15-2008, 02:09 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

SouthStar019 is a n00b

i get to use a lotus for a while. once this program ends i should get the touch pro. tho i cant beat your 130 i think i mite get mine around 180ish.
Old 10-15-2008, 02:13 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

saqer is keeping up the good worksaqer is keeping up the good work

Man I'm so jealous now! Sprint extended my contract 2 years without notifying us and without any of us upgrading phones, I'm wondering if I can use that as a bargaining ship to get a similarly priced touch pro! Sauman, do you have a name or extension?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro