PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2008, 08:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HTC Touch pro, new service plan..?

As most of u are aware when the instinct came out they required everyone to upgrade thier plans to a simply everything plan if u wanted to use this phone.... is this the same case with the sprint htc touch pro .... ? or u will be able to activate it on any plan that u currently have ...?
Old 10-06-2008, 08:49 AM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear
Re: HTC Touch pro, new service plan..?

this shouldn't be the case. look at the diamond for example. they didn't force the SE plans on people.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-06-2008, 09:23 AM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
As most of u are aware when the instinct came out they required everyone to upgrade thier plans to a simply everything plan if u wanted to use this phone.... is this the same case with the sprint htc touch pro .... ? or u will be able to activate it on any plan that u currently have ...?
Oh no, you can keep whatever contract you are on right now. Instinct was a little different since it was going against the iphone which I think has its own plan.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-06-2008, 09:33 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

wow thank you .. i got worried for a 2nd... i have an old grandfathered plan ...

thanks guys
Old 10-06-2008, 09:48 AM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
wow thank you .. i got worried for a 2nd... i have an old grandfathered plan ...

thanks guys
Yeah, I think alot of people around here are on either a sero plan or on some of the older plans that aren't available anymore. But as bad as I really really want the touch pro, if they made me sign a simply everything plan just to get a pro I probably would just keep my mogul.
Old 10-06-2008, 10:07 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

i was at the store going to buy the instinct ... and then they told me that i had to change my plan .... i was like ... nooo wayyyy ..... then i bought the touch .... i like the phone and glad that i didnt get the instinct.. i love being able to customize my phone ...
but i just cant live with the no keyboard on the touch ... my fav keyboard is the ones on the treos ... but the interface and the style of the htc are very eye catching.... sprint is changing my touch for a touch pro for me .. i just have to pay the difference in the phone price .. $200 .. october 19th cant come soon enough
Old 10-06-2008, 07:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul > TP1 > TP2 > Arrive > SGS3 > SGS4 > LG G4

esqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuff
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

Quote:

thanks guys
Way the hell OT:

LOL, I've just noticed that second as in time and 2nd as in 2nd place sounds the same.

I am not correcting you in no way. I know that you did it for quick typing. It's just funny that I never noticed it.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by esqueue View Post
Way the hell OT:

LOL, I've just noticed that second as in time and 2nd as in 2nd place sounds the same.

I am not correcting you in no way. I know that you did it for quick typing. It's just funny that I never noticed it.
Actually, they are spelled the same, "second". "2nd" is just an abbreviation for the "second" that means between first and third. "Second" is also used in navigation as a breakdown of longitude and latitude, and is part of GPS coordinates, as is "minute", which if pronounced "My Newt", also means very small.
Old 10-13-2008, 05:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

VR4ever is a n00b

So, does that mean that Sprint isn't kicking people off the new Everything Plus when they buy a Samsung Instinct? I'm assuming there isn't a problem now and it was only with the old Sero. My sister is thinking about switching to Sprint and might get the Instinct or Diamond. I know the Diamond won't be a problem because multiple sprint reps at my local corporate store said the Diamond and Touch Pro will work with my Sero plan.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro