PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2008, 01:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

B18DelSolT is keeping up the good workB18DelSolT is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to B18DelSolT Send a message via MSN to B18DelSolT Send a message via Yahoo to B18DelSolT
Transfering Contacts

i shouldnt have an issue bringing over the PIM on my mogul to the Touch Pro should i? i mean they both are runny WM6.1 so i would think it would work. just wanted t double check with the smart people in here .

thanks for the info
B18DelSolT
Old 09-30-2008, 01:36 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul > TP1 > TP2 > Arrive > SGS3 > SGS4 > LG G4

esqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuff
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Re: Transfering Contacts

Sorry to go way off topic but what are the specs of your engine? b18b or c? built or stock? Hp torque and quarter mile time?

I had a stock h22a in an eh2 that was FAST. I only got rid of it as thieves also wanted it.
Old 09-30-2008, 01:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: MS 950XL
Carrier: AT&T & Digicel

92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Friggin ricers
Audiovox 9000>Moto V60>MotoT720>LG5350>Sam I330>Hit G1000>PPC-6600>PPC-6800>PPC-6850>PPC-T7380>HTC-T7575>HTC-PI86100
Old 09-30-2008, 01:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Send a message via AIM to B18DelSolT Send a message via MSN to B18DelSolT Send a message via Yahoo to B18DelSolT

Quote:
Originally Posted by esqueue View Post
Sorry to go way off topic but what are the specs of your engine? b18b or c? built or stock? Hp torque and quarter mile time?

I had a stock h22a in an eh2 that was FAST. I only got rid of it as thieves also wanted it.
Yea seems like yu cant own a honda without worrying about it getting stolen, i got rid of the car 3 yrs ago for an 05 Acura TL but if i remember it correctly was a B18B1, never dynoed it and never quater it cause wasnt fully tuned, but the fasest car i ran up against on the streests was a 13.4 Taurus SHO and lets just say it wasnt pretty for him lol.. i never saw him again since i blew the doors off his car
Old 09-30-2008, 01:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92GTA View Post
Friggin ricers
lol, nahh when i boosted the car half the crap went, no body kit, no chrome wheels (which were on car for selling puposes) had a greddy full cat back, I was like screw that ricer crap :P lol

I miss that car though, might have to pick up another one and do it up differently
Old 09-30-2008, 10:50 AM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by B18DelSolT View Post
lol, nahh when i boosted the car half the crap went, no body kit, no chrome wheels (which were on car for selling puposes) had a greddy full cat back, I was like screw that ricer crap :P lol

I miss that car though, might have to pick up another one and do it up differently
LOL, sorry to add to the off topicness(if thats a word) but I hate the term ricers as well and besides isn't a ricer all show and no go? Anyway I currently have a boosted b16 fully built and tuned setup with 350whp on a daily driver still getting 30 mile per gallon.

Last edited by themuffinman; 09-30-2008 at 11:00 AM.
Old 09-30-2008, 11:03 AM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP

I had an '05 Mustang GT with $1000 in mods that ran 12.67 in the 1/4 mi with a 1.7 60'. Had to sell it

Oh yeah, and...friggin ricers! lol

(I drive an 06 Civic now haha)
Old 09-30-2008, 08:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

anotherv8blazer is just getting started

i had a 85 s10 blazer with a pro street 383 that had 550 hp at the tires before the juice... ****ing bastered *** mofos stole that ***** 3 weeks ago and yet i have not heard a damn thing from the cops....my daily is a bagged 2.slow vw getta... slow as **** but its got the air ride and hitting switches is a nasty habit of mine
Old 09-30-2008, 10:02 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot

I drive a horse...well rather ride a horse and its really a cross between a donkey and a mule but its all I got plus it get great gas mileage... from sun up to sun down only off 3 carrots and an apple and a lot of water but seriously back on the thread..I have sbp backup wonder will that work but I doubt I use it...new phone means I'll just program the ppl I really talk to on a regular. Weeding out the dead weight if you will

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 09-30-2008, 10:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Krayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKrayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKrayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKrayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Krayziepop Send a message via MSN to Krayziepop Send a message via Yahoo to Krayziepop

I would do that myself... but I really want to have more than 2 contacts in my shiny new Pro. Finger flick contact scrolling would be pretty lame with just two entries.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro