PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Transfering Contacts (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=39042)

B18DelSolT 09-30-2008 01:09 AM

Transfering Contacts

i shouldnt have an issue bringing over the PIM on my mogul to the Touch Pro should i? i mean they both are runny WM6.1 so i would think it would work. just wanted t double check with the smart people in here :D.

thanks for the info
B18DelSolT

esqueue 09-30-2008 01:36 AM

Re: Transfering Contacts

Sorry to go way off topic but what are the specs of your engine? b18b or c? built or stock? Hp torque and quarter mile time?

I had a stock h22a in an eh2 that was FAST. I only got rid of it as thieves also wanted it.

92GTA 09-30-2008 01:44 AM

Friggin ricers

B18DelSolT 09-30-2008 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by esqueue (Post 439638)
Sorry to go way off topic but what are the specs of your engine? b18b or c? built or stock? Hp torque and quarter mile time?

I had a stock h22a in an eh2 that was FAST. I only got rid of it as thieves also wanted it.

Yea seems like yu cant own a honda without worrying about it getting stolen, i got rid of the car 3 yrs ago for an 05 Acura TL but if i remember it correctly was a B18B1, never dynoed it and never quater it cause wasnt fully tuned, but the fasest car i ran up against on the streests was a 13.4 Taurus SHO and lets just say it wasnt pretty for him lol.. i never saw him again since i blew the doors off his car :D

B18DelSolT 09-30-2008 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 92GTA (Post 439645)
Friggin ricers

lol, nahh when i boosted the car half the crap went, no body kit, no chrome wheels (which were on car for selling puposes) had a greddy full cat back, I was like screw that ricer crap :P lol

I miss that car though, might have to pick up another one and do it up differently

themuffinman 09-30-2008 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B18DelSolT (Post 439650)
lol, nahh when i boosted the car half the crap went, no body kit, no chrome wheels (which were on car for selling puposes) had a greddy full cat back, I was like screw that ricer crap :P lol

I miss that car though, might have to pick up another one and do it up differently

LOL, sorry to add to the off topicness(if thats a word) but I hate the term ricers as well and besides isn't a ricer all show and no go? Anyway I currently have a boosted b16 fully built and tuned setup with 350whp on a daily driver still getting 30 mile per gallon.

Cicatrize 09-30-2008 11:03 AM

I had an '05 Mustang GT with $1000 in mods that ran 12.67 in the 1/4 mi with a 1.7 60'. Had to sell it :(

Oh yeah, and...friggin ricers! lol

(I drive an 06 Civic now haha)

anotherv8blazer 09-30-2008 08:55 PM

i had a 85 s10 blazer with a pro street 383 that had 550 hp at the tires before the juice... ****ing bastered *** mofos stole that ***** 3 weeks ago and yet i have not heard a damn thing from the cops....my daily is a bagged 2.slow vw getta... slow as **** but its got the air ride and hitting switches is a nasty habit of mine

TheRealHotshot 09-30-2008 10:02 PM

I drive a horse...well rather ride a horse and its really a cross between a donkey and a mule but its all I got plus it get great gas mileage... from sun up to sun down only off 3 carrots and an apple and a lot of water :( but seriously back on the thread..I have sbp backup wonder will that work but I doubt I use it...new phone means I'll just program the ppl I really talk to on a regular. Weeding out the dead weight if you will

Krayziepop 09-30-2008 10:10 PM

I would do that myself... but I really want to have more than 2 contacts in my shiny new Pro. Finger flick contact scrolling would be pretty lame with just two entries. :p