PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2008, 03:51 AM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
WTF is up wit Sprint and the Pro???

Can someone tell ya girl why is it all the confusion, why are they being so hush hush about it, why doesn't any of the CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS know nothing about this fone? I tired of all this BS, and I know i'm gonna be hella pissed if OCt 19th rolls around and I can't find a way to get this fone, I been working major overtime at BestBuy, putting up with guys flirting with me when their gfs are in the next aisle...a vaginal void of a boss... come on... CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME HOPE???
Old 09-29-2008, 04:07 AM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne
Re: WTF is up wit Sprint and the Pro???

i dont think your gonna have anything to worry about it, and i've been working overtime at work too. 55 hours this week. havent had anything over 38 hours since i heard about this phone. anyways, its pretty much for sure your gonna be able to get one that day. at least thru telesales. but i have heard that its gonna be available before the 19th thru telesales and at the stores on the 19th, but im not holding my breath. im sure we'll all be ordering ours in a little over 2 weeks ^_^
Old 09-29-2008, 04:24 AM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Threadstarter

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by imneveral0ne View Post
i dont think your gonna have anything to worry about it, and i've been working overtime at work too. 55 hours this week. havent had anything over 38 hours since i heard about this phone. anyways, its pretty much for sure your gonna be able to get one that day. at least thru telesales. but i have heard that its gonna be available before the 19th thru telesales and at the stores on the 19th, but im not holding my breath. im sure we'll all be ordering ours in a little over 2 weeks ^_^
Thanks sweetheart I hope so...I just need to vent...this is for everyone who needs to vent!!! lol
Old 09-29-2008, 04:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

B18DelSolT is keeping up the good workB18DelSolT is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to B18DelSolT Send a message via MSN to B18DelSolT Send a message via Yahoo to B18DelSolT

tell me bout it, everyday i come on the boards and read about something that i want so badly and all i can do is look at the engadget pictures that were posted up.
Old 09-29-2008, 06:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: The 3VO
Carrier: Sprint for service PPC geeks for eerythang else :)

toinejuan is keeping up the good worktoinejuan is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to toinejuan Send a message via Yahoo to toinejuan

I hope it does come out in the stores on Oct 19, I really don't want to any longer than need be. I have a diamond right now, its pretty nice but, this 4gb is too limiting and I want tv out and flash on my camera!!!
Old 09-29-2008, 06:47 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Titan and Touch Pro

tom.etc is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to tom.etc Send a message via MSN to tom.etc Send a message via Yahoo to tom.etc Send a message via Skype™ to tom.etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by toinejuan View Post
I hope it does come out in the stores on Oct 19, I really don't want to any longer than need be. I have a diamond right now, its pretty nice but, this 4gb is too limiting and I want tv out and flash on my camera!!!

i actually had an instore rep try to convince me that the diamond was a better product. boy did i leave amused
Old 09-29-2008, 08:16 AM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP

Yeah, I have all these girls at my work that I have to deal with flirting with me all day... All because I need to get my new "fone".

Life is rough, sister.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:29 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

I feel ya! I need to get this phone ASAP! The diamond is nice but I am returning it. I NEED a physical keyboard and a SD Slot. Sure.. the Diamond kinda makes up for the delay for the PRO, but I need the PRO ASAP NOW!
Old 09-29-2008, 12:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

Darkflame808 is keeping up the good workDarkflame808 is keeping up the good work

I wish chicks were flirting with me all day...

I need to need a phone....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:56 PM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP

I spoke to Telesales today and they did confirm that the Touch Pro will be available through them on Oct 19th.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro