PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Just got this for free!! (Swapped with my Touch) (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=38414)

shark1987 09-24-2008 12:22 PM

Just got this for free!! (Swapped with my Touch)

Ok, so I am extremely happy with Sprint right now!!! :headbang::headbang:

I sent them an email last night explaining that I bought the Mogul about a year ago from them but had all these problems with it (mainly bluetooth not working outdoors), then they swapped it out for a Touch when I requested it.

Then I said I paid full price for the Mogul (which I did) and for them to give me a phone (the Touch) with less features (no keyboard or wifi) without compensating me wasn't right, and I paid for a phone with the features of the Touch Pro. Plus the Touch is now $100 after rebates, and the Mogul is still $300.

So then they sent me back an email this morning saying that when the Touch Pro comes out on the 19th I can email them back and they will swap my Touch out for the Touch Pro free of charge!!!!

Hell yes!!! go me haha

I feel like my head is going to explode from the rush of energy I have. Which is good cause I have a test today at 3:30 lol.

TheRealHotshot 09-24-2008 12:26 PM

Re: Just got this for free!! (Swapped with my Touch)

You lucky devil! LoL my mogul been giving me problem but I haven't complained about it to sprint guessing I should open my mouth now :-D

d94 09-24-2008 12:30 PM

dammmmmnnn you lucky :)

furiousgtz 09-24-2008 12:49 PM

Nice! and they say Sprint has bad customer service.

drexappeal 09-24-2008 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shark1987 (Post 431179)

I sent them an email last night explaining that I bought the Mogul about a year ago from them but had all these problems with it (mainly bluetooth not working outdoors), then they swapped it out for a Touch when I requested it.

Then I said I paid full price for the Mogul (which I did) and for them to give me a phone (the Touch) with less features (no keyboard or wifi) without compensating me wasn't right, and I paid for a phone with the features of the Touch Pro. Plus the Touch is now $100 after rebates, and the Mogul is still $300.

So then they sent me back an email this morning saying that when the Touch Pro comes out on the 19th I can email them back and they will swap my Touch out for the Touch Pro free of charge!!!!

Hell yes!!! go me haha

I feel like my head is going to explode from the rush of energy I have. Which is good cause I have a test today at 3:30 lol.

That's excellent! 'Grats! That's a good deal for sure. Well, I'm hoping to get a good deal on my Touch Pro, but not banking on it. Either way, I'm sure Sprint Retentions is going to be very, very busy with all the "hype" surrounding the tMobile G1. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Sprint continues to lose customers because of the G1.

TheRealHotshot 09-24-2008 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drexappeal (Post 431260)
That's excellent! 'Grats! That's a good deal for sure. Well, I'm hoping to get a good deal on my Touch Pro, but not banking on it. Either way, I'm sure Sprint Retentions is going to be very, very busy with all the "hype" surrounding the tMobile G1. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Sprint continues to lose customers because of the G1.

Correct! Now if sprint was smart! They would make the touch pro 249.99 for everyone for a "limited time offer" like 2 weeks and that would stop ppl from buying the G1 and swtiching over. In my Opinion but hey what do I know *SideNote!* the data package on the G1 is 1gb a month! Ummm no thanks you pass me the peas please! :-|

mobiledude 09-24-2008 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shark1987 (Post 431179)

Hell yes!!! go me haha

wat was the emaill address? i want to do this 2:headbang:

drexappeal 09-24-2008 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Not_A_Stain (Post 431299)
Correct! Now if sprint was smart! They would make the touch pro 249.99 for everyone for a "limited time offer" like 2 weeks and that would stop ppl from buying the G1 and swtiching over. In my Opinion but hey what do I know *SideNote!* the data package on the G1 is 1gb a month! Ummm no thanks you pass me the peas please! :-|

Yup...actually, the "smart" move for them would be to drop the price to $249.99 (after instant rebates) and add the $100 MIR to drop it below the g1...Have it for a limited time (say, from release on 10/19 until the end of October). No question, they'd prevent people from jumping ship.

Well, everybody can dream, right?

furiousgtz 09-24-2008 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobiledude (Post 431303)
wat was the emaill address? i want to do this 2:headbang:

to send email you have to login into your Sprint account and click contact us and you will see "Email us"

EtherealRemnant 09-24-2008 05:09 PM

... posts like this piss me off. I've had nothing but problems with my Mogul and I know I won't get this lucky.

Who wants to start taking bets that Sprint won't honor all these offers people are getting?