PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2008, 12:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

Chillen knows their stuffChillen knows their stuffChillen knows their stuffChillen knows their stuffChillen knows their stuffChillen knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
A Week with the touch pro(Updated!!! Review Completed Vids 1-7 )9-1-08

Hey guys looks like the guy over at http://coolsmartphone.com/index.php is going to be keeping a video diary of his week with the touch pro. Hopefully this guy really puts the pro threw all its paces and gives us detailed info on battery life as this is probably the question that I've seen most asked in several threads/posts. One thing that did catch my eye was how clearly visible the pro is compared to the other phones he had laying out side by side this is a huge issue for me and the mogul... anyhow link to Day One video http://coolsmartphone.com/news4221.html

Edit looks like the review is now completed....

"So, you've seen our "Week with the HTC Touch Pro" videos. Now you can find them all in once place, complete with up-close pictures of the HTC Touch Pro and screenshots of the HTC TouchFLO 3D system. Our HTC Touch Pro review is now online and includes all the usual juicy details you'd expect from coolsmartphone.com. Overall we were very impressed with this handset and, although it's a little bulkier than the HTC Touch Diamond, it's definitely a fantastic addition to the HTC range - I can't wait to see this available more widely across the networks.

That's not all though, there's more to come - we've got a home monitoring solution next, complete with mobile access into your home security system, so keep watching for more reviews!"
http://www.coolsmartphone.com/article779.html

Last edited by Chillen; 09-01-2008 at 01:13 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 08-22-2008, 01:01 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Re: A Week with the touch pro

Thanks for the heads up
Old 08-22-2008, 01:09 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wamu93 View Post
Hey guys looks like the guy over at http://coolsmartphone.com/index.php is going to be keeping a video diary of his week with the touch pro. Hopefully this guy really puts the pro threw all its paces and gives us detailed info on battery life as this is probably the question that I've seen most asked in several threads/posts. One thing that did catch my eye was how clearly visible the pro is compared to the other phones he had laying out side by side this is a huge issue for me and the mogul... anyhow link to Day One video http://coolsmartphone.com/news4221.html
Pretty cool video, not bad at all
Old 08-22-2008, 01:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Chillen knows their stuffChillen knows their stuffChillen knows their stuffChillen knows their stuffChillen knows their stuffChillen knows their stuff

One of the things that i liked that he mentioned at the end was the ability to connect the pro to his car stereo and choose disk drive and be able to play music straight from the pro, my car has a usb port and i can either plug in an Ipod or a thumbdrive and play music of that.. wonder if it would work on the pro and my particular stereo.
Old 08-22-2008, 03:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: P100EWW

ScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuff

Quote:
One of the things that i liked that he mentioned at the end was the ability to connect the pro to his car stereo and choose disk drive and be able to play music straight from the pro, my car has a usb port and i can either plug in an Ipod or a thumbdrive and play music of that.. wonder if it would work on the pro and my particular stereo.
You can already do this with nueUSB...
Old 08-22-2008, 03:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrapMaker View Post
You can already do this with nueUSB...
ya know after i posted that.. nueUSB came to mind downloaded the cab from here
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...77&postcount=4 just havent flashed to no2chems pre8 just yet.. will post back see if i can use my mogul in car stereo =D
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-22-2008, 03:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: P100EWW

ScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuff

I bet it will work...
Old 08-22-2008, 06:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

holo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuff

Quote:
ya know after i posted that.. nueUSB came to mind downloaded the cab from here
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...77&postcount=4 just havent flashed to no2chems pre8 just yet.. will post back see if i can use my mogul in car stereo =D
There have been other apps that have done this for a while - it should work great, any device you plug it into just recognizes it as a usb thumb drive...
Old 08-22-2008, 07:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

yep worked like a charm will be getting a bigger microsd card soon.
Old 08-25-2008, 06:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: AT&T

highc is just getting started

http://pocketnow.com/index.php?a=por...ws&id=1094&p=1

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro