PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2008, 06:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

michaelj1981 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Touch Pro Specs

HTC Raphael 100 platform. Full HTC platforms guide
General 2G Network GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 for Europe/Asia GSM 850 / 1800 / 1900 for Americas 3G Network HSDPA 2100 / 900 for Europe/Asia HSDPA 850 / 1900 for Americas Announced 2008, June Status Coming soon. Exp. release 2008, August Size Dimensions 102 x 51 x 18.1 mm Weight 165 g Display Type TFT touchscreen, 65K colors Size 480 x 640 pixels, 2.8 inches - Full QWERTY keyboard
- TouchFLO 3D finger swipe navigation
- Accelerometer sensor for auto-rotate
- Touch-sensitive navigation controls
- Handwriting recognition Ringtones Type Polyphonic (40 channels), MP3, WAV, WMA Customization Download Vibration Yes Memory Phonebook Practically unlimited entries and fields, Photocall Call records Practically unlimited Card slot microSD (TransFlash) - 288 MB RAM, 512 MB ROM
- Qualcomm MSM7201A 528 Mhz processor Data GPRS Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 - 48 kbps HSCSD No EDGE Class 10, 236.8 kbps 3G HSDPA, 7.2 Mbps WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g Bluetooth Yes, v2.0 with A2DP Infrared port No USB Yes, miniUSB Features OS Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional Messaging SMS, MMS, Email, Instant Messaging Browser WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML Games Yes Colors Black Camera 3.15 MP, 2048x1536 pixels, autofocus, flash, video; secondary VGA videocall camera - Built-in GPS receiver
- A-GPS function
- TV-out (cable not included)
- Stereo FM radio with RDS
- Pocket Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, PDF viewer)
- Java MIDP 2.0
- Voice memo
- MP3 player
- Built-in handsfree Battery Standard battery, Li-Ion 1340 mAh Stand-by Up to 406 h Talk time Up to 8 h

from what i found these are the specs, but i also heard that it will have video calling anyone else hear about that.
Old 08-13-2008, 10:32 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: iphone
Carrier: ATT

AcidFire52 is a n00b
Re: Touch Pro Specs

Am pretty sure the camera on the front is for video calling.
Old 08-13-2008, 10:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

ace741 is keeping up the good workace741 is keeping up the good work

I thought it was for taking self portraits.

Am I to understand this phone comes with Opera Mobile 9.5 ? I see opera 9.5 is still in beta. They would put a beta software on a final product?
Old 08-13-2008, 10:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul

ilkhan is just getting started

Those specs have been on HTCs website for months....
Old 08-13-2008, 11:00 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG v10
Carrier: T-mobile

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Lightbulb Re: Touch Pro Specs

Wow I want one... But, these specs you posted are for the GSM version..

Guess I am gonna wait for a Herman the Hermanator!

Oh while we're at it.. anyone know if the Stainless Steel Case for the Verizon version will fit the Sprint's aluminum version? Wondering about the SD slot, since one is slotless..

-CC

P.S. Brushed SS or polished Aluminum... YUM
Old 08-13-2008, 12:47 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Red face Re: Touch Pro Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace741 View Post
I thought it was for taking self portraits.

Am I to understand this phone comes with Opera Mobile 9.5 ? I see opera 9.5 is still in beta. They would put a beta software on a final product?
opera is out in other places over the world, but to us right now, it is only the beta. The flash video really works, they've just disabled it on our version. did you really think it was for self portrait? LOL! honestly though its for video conferencing.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-13-2008, 12:55 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockcycle View Post

Oh while we're at it.. anyone know if the Stainless Steel Case for the Verizon version will fit the Sprint's aluminum version? Wondering about the SD slot, since one is slotless..

-CC

the herman will have an sd slot for sure =D>
Old 08-13-2008, 01:48 PM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff

There will *not* be a front-facing camera on the Raph or the Diamond.

Comcast EXTREME:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/584166480.png
Old 08-13-2008, 01:54 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Talking Re: Touch Pro Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherealRemnant View Post
There will *not* be a front-facing camera on the Raph or the Diamond.
Yea I kinda figured that much. I know we wouldn't be able for video calling/conference but it would have been nice to use it for skype tho! (If possible to use with skype)
Old 08-14-2008, 04:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

RicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockcycle View Post

-CC

The "case" they speak of on the spec sheets is the case of the devices (what's under that plastic) IIRC.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro