PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2008, 11:32 AM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static
Re: To Victor or to Herman...

Here's the comparison as a person. Let's see if U can live with it.
Iphone is Brad Pitt, The Diamond/Victor is Johnny Depp, Touch Pro/ Herman is Peter Griffin.
Pick Ur Pick guys!
Old 08-13-2008, 11:55 AM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro_static View Post
Iphone is Brad Pitt, The Diamond/Victor is Johnny Depp, Touch Pro/ Herman is Peter Griffin.
Pick Ur Pick guys!
hahahhahahaha you had to put peter griffin!... lol i'd have to say those replacements match the phones... well, i'd say peter griffin is more like the mogul... his father, mickey mcfinnigan from ireland should be the Herman...

MAKE THIS THE POLL!!!!!!!
Old 08-13-2008, 12:00 PM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
hahahhahahaha you had to put peter griffin!... lol i'd have to say those replacements match the phones... well, i'd say peter griffin is more like the mogul... his father, mickey mcfinnigan from ireland should be the Herman...

MAKE THIS THE POLL!!!!!!!
Good point my brother
Old 08-13-2008, 12:05 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Pro for me. Need the keyboard. Need the extra specs. Need the SD slot.

I'm getting an 8GB microSD for $30 shipped today. Speaking of which, will the Diamond and Pro have SDHC drivers preinstalled?
Old 08-13-2008, 12:11 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
Pro for me. Need the keyboard. Need the extra specs. Need the SD slot.

I'm getting an 8GB microSD for $30 shipped today. Speaking of which, will the Diamond and Pro have SDHC drivers preinstalled?
#1 be carefull what sdhc cards you buy... some of the knockoffs can't be read by devices.

#2 The diamond doesn't have a slot... only 4 gig internal mem. but pro will.
Old 08-13-2008, 12:12 PM
Retired Moderator

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
#1 be carefull what sdhc cards you buy... some of the knockoffs can't be read by devices.

#2 The diamond doesn't have a slot... only 4 gig internal mem. but pro will.
Well, I'm buying from a reputable Amazon seller, so hopefully it won't be a dud.

And I said pro in the first place
Old 08-13-2008, 12:16 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro_static View Post
Pick Ur Pick guys!
HEY JETHRO, WE GOT ANOTHER INTOWNER RIGHT HERE BELOW

Quote:
Well, I'm buying from a reputable Amazon seller, so hopefully it won't be a dud.

And I said pro in the first place
just noticed your in our area man... niiice!

That card is what brand?
Old 08-13-2008, 12:17 PM
Retired Moderator

Quote:

That card is what brand?
Sandisk

You're from Rockford?
Old 08-13-2008, 12:19 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted

Quote:
Sandisk

You're from Rockford?
lol na, but around chicago yeah... i'm actually up in libertyville..
Old 08-13-2008, 12:21 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:

That card is what brand?
Im out of palatine, so I am not terribly far either. sauman actually went to HS with one of my cousins lol.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro