PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2008, 04:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: P100EWW
Carrier: Sprint

ScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Htc Touch Pros Battery Life

I barely get 5 hours of stand-by on a Vogue, I don't see how the Touch Pro will magically be much more efficient.

It won't. So just buy a charger for every room in your house like I did. One in the car, and a few at work too.
Old 08-26-2008, 07:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

cjbreisch is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by holo View Post
I can't believe the 4gig would be your deciding factor for the diamond vs touch pro

4gig is quite a bit - the real reason for the pro is definitely the keyboard (and tv-out mmm).
I have a 6 gb card in my Apache. I'm using over 4. So, that would be a deciding factor for me.
Old 08-26-2008, 11:30 PM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrapMaker View Post
I barely get 5 hours of stand-by on a Vogue, I don't see how the Touch Pro will magically be much more efficient.

It won't. So just buy a charger for every room in your house like I did. One in the car, and a few at work too.
well this is just off the top of my head, but the touch pro will be better on batter life. the new process or and the better memory will make it do things much easier and much more energy efficient than the same things that you do on your vogue. thats just if im remembering what i read correctly though ^_^

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro