PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2008, 07:04 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Re: Pro Launch Dates are Correct the 19th

If there is no problem or fixes needed for the touch pro this is bad marketing on sprint part in my Opinion. All the hype for the touch pro has been sucked up by the G1. Sprint! Get off ya knees your blowing it!

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 10-10-2008, 07:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

evilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to evilecho

I work at 3M in St Paul MN, at the corp office IT, and i keep in good contact w/ the 3M/Sprint account rep (she is in charge of the whole 3M/Sprint account and shes pretty high up, etc) she was able to get me my free diamond after ecare had promise me they would exchange if for the mogul and then backing out of the deal. anyways today i decided to send her an email, since everyone's been going crazy about the launch date. anyways i asked her if there was any reason as to why sprint might delay the launch of the touch pro and push it back from the oct 19th launch date. She said there were some issues with the phone they ran into after the original press release, but she didn't go into detail. she went on to say that those issues have been resolved and they are doing all they can to make sure there is a large amount of units for the release to trying and match the G1 release...

I don't care if people believe this or not but this is what i was told, so im just share the word...
[1x Sprint Touch Diamond][4x Sprint Touch Pro]
[1x Sprint Touch Pro 2]
Only phone ever paid for out of pocket... My first VM4500.....
Now I'm a Sprint Customer for Life!!!!!

Last edited by evilecho; 10-10-2008 at 07:44 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-10-2008, 07:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: P100EWW

ScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuff
Re: HTC Touch Pro Release Date!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldskoul View Post
OMG i got the HTC diamond and hate it! the keyboard is SUPER tiny.

I need to exchange for the HTC Diamond PRO.

Can i order it now under the 30 day exchange .... or do i have to wait until its released?

What is BRIGHTPOINT mean?
um, you ordered the Diamond without doing any research on it?

This will sound harsh, but I have no sympathy for you, or anyone in your position.

People need to wake the hell up.
Old 10-10-2008, 07:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO baby

younghov718 is keeping up the good workyounghov718 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilecho View Post
I work at 3M in St Paul MN, at the corp office IT, and i keep in good contact w/ the 3M/Sprint account rep (she is in charge of the whole 3M/Sprint account and shes pretty high up, etc) she was able to get me my free diamond after ecare had promise me they would exchange if for the mogul and then backing out of the deal. anyways today i decided to send her an email, since everyone's been going crazy about the launch date. anyways i asked her if there was any reason as to why sprint might delay the launch of the touch pro and push it back from the oct 19th launch date. She said there were some issues with the phone they ran into after the original press release, she didn't go into much into detail, but she didn't go into detail. she went on to say that those issues have been resolved and they are doing all they can to make sure there is a large amount of units for the release to trying and match the G1 release...

I don't care if people believe this or not but this is what i was told, so im just share the word...
It makes sense they need to release this phone before the g1 is released and before at&t releases there touch pro.
Old 10-10-2008, 08:33 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Touch Pro NEW release date. 10/29/08

Here it is boys! I was able to land a contact from all the emails and calls I have been making. Well this guys is allll the way up the food chain at Sprint and here it is!!!!!! OCTOBER 29 2008 thru telesales! Take this for whats it is worth! SO far this guys has been in contact for several weeks and he is credible. Lets hope I nail this!
Old 10-10-2008, 08:42 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldskoul View Post
OMG i got the HTC diamond and hate it! the keyboard is SUPER tiny.

I need to exchange for the HTC Diamond PRO.

Can i order it now under the 30 day exchange .... or do i have to wait until its released?

What is BRIGHTPOINT mean?
Well what did you think, the phone is small as hell, how large did you expect the onscreen keyboard to be on a 2.8" screen. You will probably have to wait until the phone is released, if at that point its been pass 30 days just return the diamond now and use your old phone until the pro comes out and you can get that with all your discounts.

Last edited by themuffinman; 10-10-2008 at 08:46 PM.
Old 10-10-2008, 08:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6800-> Diamond

freegood is a n00b
Re: Touch Pro NEW release date. 10/29/08

Does that damper your plans for the ol' switcheroo?
Old 10-10-2008, 09:23 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

The switcharoo has been initialized 5 hours ago.I knew that the 30 days was not going to be enough so plan B was choosen. Plan be is return it within the 30 days for a refund. I callec the today at noon and said that the battery gets so hot and the front buttons take several pushes to get them to response.Oh and also that 1\4 of my calls go straight to my voicemail. So they are shipping me a ruturn kit on a overnight delivery. She said that I will get it Monday. And the credit adjustment should be applied to my account once the phone is processed. So its all good but now its a terrible, anxious, nail bitting wait for Oct. 29. Arrggg! Its like torture! But worst! Oh the humabity!
Old 10-10-2008, 10:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc diamond touch

staticent116 is just getting started

I have til the 22nd to send my Diamond back so I'll probably send it back sometime next week so I don't have too much longer to wait for the Pro. My old Katana was one of my alltime favorite phones so I won't mind switching to that one for a few days or so.
Old 10-10-2008, 10:57 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

What is brightpoint???

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahlem View Post
Just got this over at Sprintusers.com

"I'm a Sprint employee and we just had an All Hands meeting were they announced the Pro was being delayed until Nov 2. I'm not for sure when telesales will get it. But I believe you will be able to order via telesales on the 29th and in stores on the 2nd. I'm in IT and not the sales side. Sorry I don't have more info."

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro