PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2008, 06:16 PM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Touch Pro Release Date!

Look I'm sorry guys, I'm not going respond to the last comment made....grrr!!! But all I was stating at from the start, you know since I have to type in correct english and not add minor twist to express myself, I just wanted a definite answer on when the Pro was coming out, because before 3-4 days ago, it was 98% sure thing that it was coming out on the 19th of Oct. but now since this thread started, there are chances it will be pushed back to Nov. So yeah, I'm squashing all the beef if there is any left...My Pro is gonna be my new BF....mmmmmmmmmmmh Vibrate feature LOL
Old 09-29-2008, 08:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Verizon

shark1987 is keeping up the good workshark1987 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotboy8628 View Post
Look I'm sorry guys, I'm not going respond to the last comment made....grrr!!! But all I was stating at from the start, you know since I have to type in correct english and not add minor twist to express myself, I just wanted a definite answer on when the Pro was coming out, because before 3-4 days ago, it was 98% sure thing that it was coming out on the 19th of Oct. but now since this thread started, there are chances it will be pushed back to Nov. So yeah, I'm squashing all the beef if there is any left...My Pro is gonna be my new BF....mmmmmmmmmmmh Vibrate feature LOL
as far as I know, it's the 19th that's what sprint told me in an email a few days ago.
Old 09-30-2008, 02:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC

onetwothree is just getting started

I have one question, if its coming out next month wouldnt sprint have lowered the price on the mogul like they did on the touch. I dont know if this has been mentioned yet, does anyone know anything about this.
Old 09-30-2008, 04:31 AM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetwothree View Post
I have one question, if its coming out next month wouldnt sprint have lowered the price on the mogul like they did on the touch. I dont know if this has been mentioned yet, does anyone know anything about this.
I doubt Sprint will lower the price on the Mogul much if at all... They're probably expecting a rather large amount of people attempting insurance fraud to get this phone since its a HUGE upgrade from the Mogul. I'm betting they pull all the stock on Moguls come November and send them to the warehouse for TEP replacements...

People with the Touch will do it, no doubt, but the Mogul will be a much bigger headache...

Comcast EXTREME:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/584166480.png
Old 09-30-2008, 08:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro
Carrier: sprint

cmbtmdcthor is a n00b

Man I just got back from Iraq a couple months back and have been waitin for this ****in phone to come out!! And now they drop the HD on us....
Old 10-01-2008, 01:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Had 800w Switched to Mogul

SprintTechSupport is a n00b

Hey Guys, just wanted to let ya know that the first post on this thread came straight from sprint. I got an email at work with this same information. Haven't heard ne thing about the date being pushed back but ill keep yall posted.
Old 10-01-2008, 09:34 AM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Exclamation Re: HTC Touch Pro Release Date!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprintTechSupport View Post
Hey Guys, just wanted to let ya know that the first post on this thread came straight from sprint. I got an email at work with this same information. Haven't heard ne thing about the date being pushed back but ill keep yall posted.
Thanks for the heads up. Hope its not pushed back. But I'm hearing the diamond is not even in sprint stores yet!? Will the touch pro be in stores like said on the 19th of oct? I'm going to pay my sprint bill this wkend imma ask when I get there too.

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 10-01-2008, 01:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: P100EWW

ScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuff

Has anyone noticed that you can PRE-ORDER the Pro on the EVP website?

continue order
Other Touch Pro Web Special: $329.99 after Rebates!
$579.99 regular price
-$150.00EVP discount
-$100.00Mail-In Rebate
$329.99 AMD rate
  • Place your PRE-ORDER now!!!
  • Full Qwerty slide-out keyboard
  • 2.8 inch touch screen
  • 3.2 MP camera with auto focus & flash and camcorder
  • MicroSD Slot
  • GPS Navigation
  • For wider views when web surfing, simply tilt device sideways for a landscape view
Old 10-01-2008, 01:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: P100EWW

ScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuff

We are proud to offer Advanced Micro Devices Employees and Families these great rates

Contact your EVP representative

info@evpdiscount.com Phone: (88 457-6294 Fax: (88 279-0450

Thank you for your order

Confirmation Number: [REMOVED]
An EVP representative will contact you shortly to complete your online order. Please have payment information available at this time. Payment will be required for any expenses related to the devices you have chosen.

We are currently processing your order and wanted to take this opportunity to provide you with some important information.
If you’ve ordered phones upgrades, there will be some additional steps to complete with your EVP representative. Your order will be completed once we have received a faxed copy of the following to 1-888-279-0450.
Please fax the above confirmation number, one primary form of ID, one secondary form of ID, and proof of employment to 1-888-279-0450.
Acceptable Primary ID
  • Driver’s license
  • State issue photo ID
  • Gun carry permit
  • Military ID card
Acceptable Secondary ID
  • Pay stub within 60 days
  • Voter registration card
  • Major credit card (block out all numbers but the last 4)
  • Motor vehicle registration or motor vehicle insurance card
Acceptable Proof of Employment
  • Pay stub within 60 days
  • Employee ID badge
  • Insurance card with company name or logo
This information will be solely used to protect you and your identity from fraudulent activity.
If you’ve placed your order during regular business hours, you will be promptly contacted by an EVP representative to finalize your order.
If you’ve placed your order after hours, expect a call between 9am-10am the following business day.
You may call anytime, 8:00 - 5:00 CST Monday - Friday to confirm your purchase or make any necessary changes to your order.
Contact 888-457-6294 or simply reply to this email.
Old 10-01-2008, 01:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

Tried to order via phone, but they got my information and said they'd call me back...Oh well for them. I'm calling Sprint to see if they can just take care of me.

Can't get in touch with my 3rd party rep either...

Man, do these people want a sale or not?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro