PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2008, 03:29 PM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Touch Pro Release Date!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotboy8628 View Post
LOL much like you, Pretty sure you meant to post @ PPCVIRGINS....now i pose the question sweetie, what did I say that was a little too "urban" for your taste?
Great comeback.

Have you always been this crazy, or or did it all happen after the sex change?
Old 09-29-2008, 03:31 PM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by shark1987 View Post
i don't really want to get involved but it is rather annoying having to figure out some of the things that you are saying. and seriously, you spelt time "tyme"? This isn't myspace and I think that's what everyone is trying to get at.
Precisely. My little nephew constructs sentences and spells words better than that. lol
Old 09-29-2008, 04:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

lixo12 is a n00b

I really am amused and some of the stuff I see people complaining about. She can write however she wants. This is a forum the last time I checked. U really got to be little retards to complain when someone writes something the way you dont want it spelled. Get the hell over it. Take ur mamas titty out ur mouth and grow a pair. I dont know if you wanna come off as preppy all of that bickering is not needed. Damn what is the world coming to when you can write what the hell you wanna write. Go find yourself a girlfriend or something.

Last edited by lixo12; 09-29-2008 at 04:03 PM.
Old 09-29-2008, 04:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Play nice children....and let's get back on topic.

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.
Old 09-29-2008, 04:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

lixo12 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by shark1987 View Post
i don't really want to get involved but it is rather annoying having to figure out some of the things that you are saying. and seriously, you spelt time "tyme"? This isn't myspace and I think that's what everyone is trying to get at.

Annoying??? Having to figure out???? You really should be quiet. You knew what she was talking about. You just want to add fire to something that should have never started.
Old 09-29-2008, 04:13 PM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє

Hey, come on now, lol. I made a little joke and she took it to the next level. I was just having some fun! I think people need to take things less personal.

Back on topic?
Old 09-29-2008, 04:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Verizon

shark1987 is keeping up the good workshark1987 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by lixo12 View Post
I really am amused and some of the stuff I see people complaining about. She can write however she wants. This is a forum the last time I checked. U really got to be little retards to complain when someone writes something the way you dont want it spelled. Get the hell over it. Take ur mamas titty out ur mouth and grow a pair. I dont know if you wanna come off as preppy all of that bickering is not needed. Damn what is the world coming to when you can write what the hell you wanna write. Go find yourself a girlfriend or something.
Wow, lets just change the spelling of everything while we're at it. and then we can just change the name of the language.

it annoys me when people type like they're 12 years old on AIM. like your taking a **** all over the english language. i can understand if some one mispells something, but to intentionally mispell something is just stupid (IMO). it's annoying, and I'm pretty sure i'm not the only one who thinks this. and I do have a ****ing gf so shut the **** up about that ****. i like how that's always the comeback on tech boards on the internet. hilarious.

Last edited by shark1987; 09-29-2008 at 04:25 PM.
Old 09-29-2008, 04:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: P100EWW

ScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
I don't think anyone will get angry if it drops unexpectedly... I sure as hell would be doing 100mph to the sprint store, though!
That's it? for the pro??

100 is my normal cruising speed...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-29-2008, 05:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Verizon

shark1987 is keeping up the good workshark1987 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrapMaker View Post
That's it? for the pro??

100 is my normal cruising speed...
yes, you gotta watch for the state troopers though! Go Austinites!
Old 09-29-2008, 05:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc evo baby
Carrier: sprint

ricchini2007 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicatrize View Post
Great comeback.

Have you always been this crazy, or or did it all happen after the sex change?
damnn lmao
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro