PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2008, 03:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

jamn424 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Touch Pro Release Date!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockcycle View Post
I guess we will have to wait and see on 10/19 if this holds true..

-CC
release has been pushed back to 11/2 and the cost will be $299 with new contract from what Sprint Rep told me.
Old 10-21-2008, 03:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

gobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:

-CC
Notice that there was no year listed... that means if we get it 11/2/08, thats a major early release
Old 10-21-2008, 04:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: P100EWW

ScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuff

Quote:

-CC
Something must be wonky with the forum software, because you posted that after 10/19
Old 10-21-2008, 04:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0wolfe View Post
I just spoke with some people and i heard its Nov. 1st....I also tryed to get one secured like a preorder and was told there isnt such a thing at all.
There is if you're an EVP client.
Old 10-21-2008, 05:10 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrapMaker View Post
Something must be wonky with the forum software, because you posted that after 10/19
I was wondering that when i saw it, but just skipped over it. i thought i was trippin for a minute.
Old 10-21-2008, 05:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrapMaker View Post
I think it's a V-Bulletin thing because when I've merged threads on the forum I moderate for, I noticed things like this happening too, I just never paid it much attention because the forum I moderate on doesn't really relate to "release dates" per se.
Old 10-21-2008, 09:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul

cj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Ohh this is great.. All the people that swore that the phone would be out Oct 19th. Well that came and gone.. Now the infor is everywhere that it will be Nov 2nd all channels and Oct 26th for best buy..
Old 10-21-2008, 10:15 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj10488 View Post
Ohh this is great.. All the people that swore that the phone would be out Oct 19th. Well that came and gone.. Now the infor is everywhere that it will be Nov 2nd all channels and Oct 26th for best buy..
cj, you were definitely right. I doubted you the very first time you said it, and then the very next day evp starts emailing people. I believed from then on. good lookin out and thanks for the heads up.
Old 10-21-2008, 10:20 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Thumbs up Re: HTC Touch Pro Release Date!

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
cj, you were definitely right. I doubted you the very first time you said it, and then the very next day evp starts emailing people. I believed from then on. good lookin out and thanks for the heads up.
ditto

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 10-21-2008, 10:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: P100EWW

ScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuff

I think that on top of having a thanks button, we should have a "credibility" button.

Post #'s don't always mean the same.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro