PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2008, 02:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Samsung Moment, Evo 4G soon
Carrier: Sprint

dabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro NEW release date. 10/29/08

ok iv got a question for all of you who have traded a device within 30 days. when it says that it has to be done within the first 30 days does that mean you have till the 30th day to call about returing it for another device or does it mean you have till the 30th day to return the divice back to them? i really need to know this because i activiated my diamon on the first of this month and i need to know if ill be good calling the on the 29th and swaping it out for the pro. if you know please fill me in cause i really want the pro and i dont want to screw up and miss being able to exchange my diamond for it.
Thank you
dabackwoodboy
Old 10-11-2008, 03:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G LTE

Sauske is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSauske is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSauske is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabackwoodboy View Post
ok iv got a question for all of you who have traded a device within 30 days. when it says that it has to be done within the first 30 days does that mean you have till the 30th day to call about returing it for another device or does it mean you have till the 30th day to return the divice back to them? i really need to know this because i activiated my diamon on the first of this month and i need to know if ill be good calling the on the 29th and swaping it out for the pro. if you know please fill me in cause i really want the pro and i dont want to screw up and miss being able to exchange my diamond for it.
Thank you
dabackwoodboy

The you activated the phone you have exactly 29 day to call in and they will send you a kit to send it back (like mail, it's post dating) or go to a corporate sprint store and return the device
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-11-2008, 04:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...
Carrier: Verizon

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP
Re: Pro Launch Dates are Correct the 19th

personally I'm hoping for the 19th, but its weird for a phone to be released on a SUNDAY. At least it is for me. I mean if online I will buy it and try to see if it will work on VZW immediately. It's less than a week away, then we will see who is right
Old 10-11-2008, 05:08 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

If I am incorrect about the 29th Oct released date,I will eat my shoe and smash my skull into a punpkin
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-11-2008, 05:12 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
personally I'm hoping for the 19th, but its weird for a phone to be released on a SUNDAY. At least it is for me. I mean if online I will buy it and try to see if it will work on VZW immediately. It's less than a week away, then we will see who is right
It's not that weird, Sprint does it all the time.
Old 10-11-2008, 05:19 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Lets go get the Sprint owner and shank him.
Old 10-11-2008, 06:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

scottad1972 is just getting started

unless you beg ecare to let you exchange after 30 days, i did i have until the pro comes out to exchange and i got my other phone sept 18
Old 10-11-2008, 07:33 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G-EVO 3D-Acer Iconia A500

gmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuffgmfeny knows their stuff

HAHA i got a funnier one... I just got off of the phone wth Sprint and I had a couple of questions for them... so she asked me if there was anything else and I said yeah i just wanted to kno whats the release date for the Touch Pro and she looked it up and said she has is scheduled to be released on the 16th of this month.
Old 10-11-2008, 08:21 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Talking Re: Touch Pro NEW release date. 10/29/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmfeny View Post
HAHA i got a funnier one... I just got off of the phone wth Sprint and I had a couple of questions for them... so she asked me if there was anything else and I said yeah i just wanted to kno whats the release date for the Touch Pro and she looked it up and said she has is scheduled to be released on the 16th of this month.
Which goes to show you 9 times out of 10 with most CSR you will get an different answer to the same question. I'm not worried about it anymore. EVP will mail my phone when its ready lol

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 10-11-2008, 08:58 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: sprint diamond
Carrier: sprint

cmanbrazil is a n00b

I wonder if the exchange for the diamond can be done on the same day. I like it, but it is worth paying a little extra to get all of the extra features. And the diamond is so much smaller than my treo 700wx, I don't mind a little bigger phone.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro