PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2008, 10:52 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Raphael = HTC Touch Pro

Thats my enxt FU#@ING PHONE!

OH MY GOODNESS ITS GOREGOUS!!! HAAHAHAHHAAHA

You guys have no idea how excited I am over the design... SPRINT: DON'T YOU FREEKING DARE CHANGE THE SHAPE OR COLORS............ ITS GORRRGGEEOUUSS!

I can't believe they have 288MB RAM!

And guess what... FLASH!! AHAHAHAAHHAA

Last edited by [sammich]; 06-04-2008 at 10:59 AM.
Old 06-04-2008, 10:56 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe3789 View Post
I just drooled a lillil bit lol Can't wait for this one. I had the 6700 and Mogul before the Touch. I really want this one. But should I rush to spend that dough on this when Windows Mobile 7 is coming in another year (I think .... ?), and more sophisticated phones are likely to come from HTC (now my favorite phone-maker)? Hell, my Touch has almost replaced my laptop 100% as my carry-around computer. The Raphael REALLY looks good, though. Mobile future, very bright ... yes?
Don't even worry about WM7... With the amount of RAM HTC let us have, the master ROM cookers will be able to make it run on the Diamond Pro!!
Old 06-04-2008, 11:02 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: Sprint

hippity.hoppity is keeping up the good workhippity.hoppity is keeping up the good work

No hard buttons really sucks. HTC still hasn't figured out the hard ringer switch either. One of my Mogul buttons is programmed for that now. Impossible with the Raphael. I guess that giving the Mogul more memory and the better screen was too difficult.
Old 06-04-2008, 11:08 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG v10
Carrier: T-mobile

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Battery: Rechargeable Lithium-ion or Lithium-ion polymer battery
Capacity: 1340 mAh

Nice up from the before mentioned 900mAh..

-CC
Old 06-04-2008, 11:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

jbbosu is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to jbbosu Send a message via MSN to jbbosu

Dadddy like!

Only thing I'd like to see is a bigger screen...it would be more iPhone competitive (not like I'd ever switch).
Old 06-04-2008, 11:17 AM
VIP Member

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by babudpoa View Post
and i dont see the a secondary camera in the front, does that mean that there cannot be video calls? hell TyTnII has that, how the latest doens't have that?

The angle of the first picture doesn't let you see the cam, look at the additional photos on the next posts, it shows it.

But like the AT&T Kaiser (aka TyTN 2) the frontal cam feature is gone. There is speculation that the US versions will not have it as well.

-CC
Old 06-04-2008, 11:24 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g

Tenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Tenny

Such a hawt phone. i can't decide between it and the diamond! Will upgrade when it comes out though... def
Old 06-04-2008, 11:26 AM
VIP Member

iPhone Sizing

Old 06-04-2008, 11:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: alltel

rickyrecaro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrickyrecaro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrickyrecaro is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to rickyrecaro

i cant wait... i want one already. i in love with my titan, i cant even image whats this phone is going to be like ppcgeeks and xda get a hold of this phone.
Old 06-04-2008, 12:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

marchande is just getting started

this new incarnation of HTC is freaking amazing... botht the raphiel and diamond have some good things.. diamond 4gb of storage for your mp3s, movies, and media.. and the raphiel for those that are power users... not to say the diamond doesnt have power user potential.. but its more geared for media.. those that are complaining its to thick with the keyboard.. its only a cuple of MILLIMETERS thicker... shees.. some people will never be happy... undating the mogule with more ram just isnt really possible.. not with out a complete redesign.. the mogul was a WM5 based phone that they updated to WM6 and being plagued with ram problems (what were they thinking 64mb??) this will be a very nice addition to my phone lineup... from every thing I have read..... its slated for a Q3 release.. Augus/september release... but... honestly... who knows.. every thing right now is speculation.. so say q3.. some say q4 perhaps sprint will give a release date after the diamond hits... (wich I heard was slated a july release) but definatly my next phone upgrade.... (perhaps get the diamond for the little woman)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro