PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2008, 10:20 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Raphael Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
yeah... $795 US dollars but if you sign a 10 year agreement with Sprint you can have the phone for $49.99!

LOL!

This is a joke folks!

I got the Mogul (I think it was $499 OEM) for about $250 a few months after it came out. Cost me another 2 yrs w/ Sprint, Internet purchase, and an extra line to my 3 (now 4) line plan to get the discounts. Yeah.. I know.. I got F'ed.

tsp
Old 06-05-2008, 01:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic

nursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuff

I wanted to upgrade...but not for $800!! That's just crazy!
Old 06-05-2008, 02:39 PM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool

Keep in mind that while the phone supports USB 2.0, it won't necessarily max out its speed. It can run at any speed lower than that, as well. But yes, it's confirmed to be 2.0 just like the Diamond.
Old 07-03-2008, 01:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to savior02

that crap raphael looks super heavy and super thick! what was HTC thinking! i rather have no keyboard and get the new samsung omnia! that is truly a iphone killer! htc blew it. samsung took the crown. what is aople gonna do now?

Old 07-03-2008, 02:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g

Tenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Tenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by savior02 View Post
that crap raphael looks super heavy and super thick! what was HTC thinking! i rather have no keyboard and get the new samsung omnia! that is truly a iphone killer! htc blew it. samsung took the crown. what is aople gonna do now?
Look at the HTC Touch Diamond.
Old 07-03-2008, 03:07 PM
VIP Member

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP

<p>lol I been looking at the diamond your the one that needs to take a look at the omnia it has a 8gb or 16gb version of rom with sd slot versus the diamonds 4 and no sd slot plus way bigger screen 5 megapixel camera faster processor and tons of other features too bad att will be getting it same time the diamond is going to come out for sprint htc really blew it samsung is on top now with that omnia add a keyboard to it and its game over would be nice if the screen had 16 million colors like the iphone does and more resolution that's the only thing samsung messed up on but it still is better than the crap htc made and I also heard it will let you record phone calls unlike htc blocking the drivers on all their phones damn htc sucks

Last edited by savior02; 07-03-2008 at 03:14 PM.
Old 07-03-2008, 03:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Now THAT was a run-on sentence.
Old 07-03-2008, 03:36 PM
VIP Member

sue me
Old 07-03-2008, 03:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

slbailey1 is keeping up the good workslbailey1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
<p>lol I been looking at the diamond your the one that needs to take a look at the omnia it has a 8gb or 16gb version of rom with sd slot versus the diamonds 4 and no sd slot plus way bigger screen 5 megapixel camera faster processor and tons of other features too bad att will be getting it same time the diamond is going to come out for sprint htc really blew it samsung is on top now with that omnia add a keyboard to it and its game over would be nice if the screen had 16 million colors like the iphone does and more resolution that's the only thing samsung messed up on but it still is better than the crap htc made and I also heard it will let you record phone calls unlike htc blocking the drivers on all their phones damn htc sucks
I would get the Omnia if AT&T can get me the same package deal at the same price, +/- $5.00, as the Sprint 450 Everything package ($69.99).
Old 07-03-2008, 04:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung for the "Moment"

pg2k3 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
The Screen would matter more to me than a 5MP camera and hella storage. The Omnia only has a WQVGA screen which isn't much better than the QVGA (Resolution Wise). Now if they made it in WVGA resolution which is 800x480 I would be drooling all over it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro