PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2011, 12:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Raph800)
Carrier: Sprint

knchris is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07!!

Here is the radio log. I scanned through and this is the only one that looks like it might be interesting. Shows a few errors and things. Of course that all might be normal for all I know.
Attached Files
File Type: 7z radiolog.7z (6.5 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-09-2011, 12:48 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knchris View Post
Here is the radio log. I scanned through and this is the only one that looks like it might be interesting. Shows a few errors and things. Of course that all might be normal for all I know.
Thanks, I'll pass these on as well!
Old 08-10-2011, 05:21 PM
Lurker

knchris is a n00b

Saw on the chat logs that a rewrite of the RIL is needed to support RAPH800. I can send winmo logs if necessary. Not sure how to get them but I'll start googling.
Old 08-10-2011, 05:58 PM
Lurker

knchris is a n00b

and here is the winmo radio log...
Attached Files
File Type: txt ATDbg0.txt (11.7 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-16-2011, 12:10 PM
Lurker

knchris is a n00b

any word on this?
Old 08-16-2011, 01:39 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by knchris View Post
any word on this?
hyc is very busy with real life, and was hoping someone would pickup where he left off, and write the RIL to support these older radio versions. He's right, all the code is there... but someone with the know-how needs to do it. I haven't had much time to fumble around with it, and I can't even test it since my RAPH800 has no service.

Basically if you're waiting for hyc to rewrite it, it'll be a while.
Old 08-17-2011, 02:49 PM
Lurker

knchris is a n00b

Let me know if I can help out. I can definitely test. I'm willing to play in code too, but again I'm coming from the C# world and I have no cdma data experience. When I saw the AT codes in the logs memories of BBS's, AOL, and chatting to a friend using MacTerminal on a 2400 baud modem all came rushing back!
Old 08-29-2011, 01:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Pocket PC

Solo1 is a n00b

thanks for all the hard work. Currently, I have installed your android build on the Touch Pro 2. Works really well, once I could got the SD card formatted / erased. Also, rebooting Android really sped up after doing some settings

Will the Touch Pro work as wireless WI-Fi tether source? I have four of them sitting on the shelf.

Re wifi tethering, my HP Touch Pad can see the android enabled HTC TP2, but the auto IP settings are kluged... It shows an improper gateway (similar to but shorter by 2 gigits than than the assigned ip address). And, it shows only one DNS Server which is registered to be same as the gateway ip address.

I can manually configure the IP settings, but not sure what to use for IP gateway address and DNS IP address. Can you help with this?

Thanks in advance!
Old 08-29-2011, 01:55 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solo1 View Post
thanks for all the hard work. Currently, I have installed your android build on the Touch Pro 2. Works really well, once I could got the SD card formatted / erased. Also, rebooting Android really sped up after doing some settings

Will the Touch Pro work as wireless WI-Fi tether source? I have four of them sitting on the shelf.

Re wifi tethering, my HP Touch Pad can see the android enabled HTC TP2, but the auto IP settings are kluged... It shows an improper gateway (similar to but shorter by 2 gigits than than the assigned ip address). And, it shows only one DNS Server which is registered to be same as the gateway ip address.

I can manually configure the IP settings, but not sure what to use for IP gateway address and DNS IP address. Can you help with this?

Thanks in advance!
You're posting in the TP section.

Please see this thread:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/android-tp...dle-frx07.html

But on my TP2 wifi tethering is flaky at best. USB tethering has been solid for me. Both should work, but wifi tethering had issues last time I used it - random drops, wouldn't re-enable after disabling, etc.
Old 09-23-2011, 05:51 PM
Lurker

knchris is a n00b
Re: [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07.1 - Maintenance Release

Found a brand new TP2 for $100. Gonna try it out for a while. My Sprint contract is up next month, and I could get a real android phone, but I've got an old grandfathered in plan where I pay only $69/mo for 2 phones and 1 with data. Would hate to pay an extra $60/mo minimum when the TP2 could do what I want on the same plan.

Goodbye Raph800, you've been fun.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro