PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2010, 05:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

skywalkr2 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint Stock TP goes into conference by itself

I've been having this problem for awhile now and its driving my wife nuts (and therefore its now a huge issue). I'll be having a conversation and then the phone just goes "dead". I look at the screen and it has put my current converstaion on hold and is dialing another phone number... usually the last phone number I had dialed. I assume its trying to go into conference calling.

Anyone have any clue how this is happening? Any ideas on a solution to fix? Because when it does this I have no idea how to get back to the original call and I just have to hit end ... which ends all calls... even the original one.

Please help. I still have several months remaining before Sprint will allow me to upgrade.
Old 08-26-2010, 01:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

studentjunk is keeping up the good workstudentjunk is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Stock TP goes into conference by itself

Are you blanking the screen when you talk? If not, then you are likely touching buttons during the conversation. If that's the case, you have several options. You coudl install a program like S2U2, which has a setting to blank screen on talk, or use 'Touch InCall Screen Tweak', which has more options related to that. The latter is the one that I use on my phone, and I like it because it uses the gsensor and light sensor to turn screen on/off.

You also could just push the power button when talking, which blanks the screen but keeps the conversation going.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro