PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2010, 02:01 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: T Mobile

beemerlover is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HTC Touch pro ViewCommander trouble

Hi guys. Im new to this forum. I need your help.
i have HTC touch pro, the Factory Unlocked version. i payed an arm and a leg for it about 2 years ago ($700). I passed it on to my father who needed a Windows Mobile phone to view his business through an "IP Camera" on his phone. we download this software called "ViewCommander". It allows us to see our business, but it LAGS!!!
im currently on T Mobile. I get these pop ups every now and then that ask for a user name and password to connect to the data service, but i don't have that info. i just hit "cancel" (the data service still works).
I wanted to upgrade this phone's OS to see if that solves the problem. Are there any suggestions?? has anyone else used this program?? Please help.

P.S. i currently have WM 6.1
Old 07-29-2010, 05:20 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Optus

ark123 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Touch pro ViewCommander trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by beemerlover View Post
I get these pop ups every now and then that ask for a user name and password to connect to the data service, but i don't have that info. i just hit "cancel" (the data service still works).
I wanted to upgrade this phone's OS to see if that solves the problem. Are there any suggestions?? has anyone else used this program?? Please help.

P.S. i currently have WM 6.1
I don't think you get it to work any better unless you buy the program. You probably downloaded a trial version so hence the constant pop-ups asking for your credentials. Pay money and then you can register the program which should solve all the issues. If it won't help you can get their customer support to help you or otherwise you can get full refund.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro